Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex (Mar. 29, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Setlist.fm. Link posted by SuedeMoz.

• Photo from mozz.a / Instagram:

39800_monterrey.jpg

Last edited:
Endless setlist bitching aside, Moz is fighting fit. Just caught up with most of the Monterrey show on the Youtubes. Trumpshifters of the World Unite!

Looking forward to reports from tonight's gig.

Having just checked, I believe Morrissey played a further 26 songs in 2015 that he hasn't performed since. So 66 songs over a couple of years seems fair enough really. Now if people are sick of certain songs such as Alma Matters or Meat is Murder, that would be a fairer criticism.

This Charming Man
You'll be Gone
The Queen is Dead
El Condor Pasa
Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed
Yes I am Blind
Will Never Marry
Earth is the Loneliest Planet
Smiler with Knife
Reader Meet Author
Action is My Middle Name
Now My Heart is Full