More mozz attacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 27456
  • Start date
yet, he can attack everyone he feels fit to. From the royals, beyonce, Madonna, mayor of London, etcetera etcetera but clutch your pearls when it’s all coming back to bite him

:lbf:

the Islamic cuck from Pink Floyd wont be attending.:lbf:

yet, he can attack everyone he feels fit to. From the royals, beyonce, Madonna, mayor of London, etcetera etcetera but clutch your pearls when it’s all coming back to bite him

Don't shoot the messenger I didn't pen this article, for the record mozz isn't complaining and f*** the millennial snowflakes that wither around us even the very pepperpot who has raised this jihad on mozzer has had their group listed as Islamists, suggestion? Read the article...

Jason

the muslim woman is entitled to her own opinion. i guess morrissey would agree.

Even more reason to dislike the left. What a load of crap. You aren't allowed to have a different opinion , or want to be infiltrated by foreigners.

Perfectly natural to want no new people in a country. survival instinct. Except if you have no job and are great at giving away other ppls money.

Finally the muslim terrorists attack him and turns him into a real politican icon. How you lefties must have a hard time right now.

LOL

We told you this would be the reality. As if they are allowed to listen to his music anyway. Soros funded stance.

He will be killed by muslim terrorists and I believe he always planned to become a martyr. This is how they signal their latest prey.

Even more reason to dislike the left. What a load of crap. You aren't allowed to have a different opinion , or want to be infiltrated by foreigners.

Perfectly natural to want no new people in a country. survival instinct. Except if you have no job and are great at giving away other ppls money.
It's gold dust ahead of the election but also on a wider spectrum. I've noticed recently how fed up people are and any propaganda machine like that eventually folds and dies.

People have to go on with their lives and that is why the left always fails. We live in two worlds where one is a capitalist one where people consume and then we have the lefties pretending to be in power but deciding over nothing at all.

Mars attacks was crap but they always take it to an even lower low.

Look at that stupid woman.

I cannot even believe this is a Morrissey message board and not a stormfront one. What the hell has happened?! Great job Moz! You should be proud! This is your fan base this is what is left of an icon and legend. Some really great choices you’ve made to end up here. Bravo

I cannot even believe this is a Morrissey message board and not a stormfront one. What the hell has happened?! Great job Moz! You should be proud! This is your fan base this is what is left of an icon and legend. Some really great choices you’ve made to end up here. Bravo
So you blame him for muslims wanting to kill him?

Yeah the victim is always the one to blame. Muslims have a free pass to attack anyone they like.

Some people.........

So you blame him for muslims wanting to kill him?

Yeah the victim is always the one to blame. Muslims have a free pass to attack anyone they like.

Some people.........

You are insane! A boycott of his show in Baltimore and you are saying they want to kill him?! That is some leap. I do know someone who victim blames though. Blaming a 14 year old boy for being in a room with Kevin Spacey. Wonder who did that?

Some people...

You are insane! A boycott of his show in Baltimore and you are saying they want to kill him?! That is some leap. I do know someone who victim blames though. Blaming a 14 year old boy for being in a room with Kevin Spacey. Wonder who did that?

Some people...
Muslims know they can inspire one of theirs to kill him. The way muslims tend to create mass hysteria is truly a phenomenon on its own.

Had no idea he is touring again and couldn't care less. He will be killed by a muslim fanatic terrorist.

Yay the user "Zoinks" has awarded me troll status, for what? Having an opinion? Of course Zoinks the snow flake millennial, at least I and others have something to say and not hide behind a troll button, f***ing prick!

Jason

Yay the user "Zoinks" has awarded me troll status, for what? Having an opinion? Of course Zoinks the snow flake millennial, at least I and others have something to say and not hide behind a troll button, f***ing prick!

Jason

Calm down you silly pike.

Tags
attacks australia morrissey muslim news
Back
Top Bottom