Morrissey 1995-11-15 Wembley plus extras

MozRecording

The If
Subscriber
Morrissey
1995-11-15
Wembley Arena, London
Audience Shot Video

This is from the collection of Unlikely One at Morrissey Solo. He decided to share what he had with me and I promised to post anything that was new or an upgrade. He is the one that took the time to transfer the tapes to disc for us to enjoy. All thanks go to him and the original taper.

Intro
Do Your Best And Don't Worry
Reader Meet Author
The Boy Racer
Nobody Loves Us
Billy Budd
We'll Let You Know
Spring-Heeled Jim
Dagenham Dave
The Operation
Hold On To Your Friends
Speedway
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
The National Front Disco

===

Extras:

New Zealand News
- Report regarding glut of tours featuring Morrissey footage, though, oddly, not mentioning him.

Dagenham Dave official video.

20 minutes of “snow” (wish I knew how to delete and re-author but I don’t).

Sample:

Smiths Torrents download:
http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4867

Enjoy, MR

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just the youtube sample that is out of sync? That seems to happen a lot with youtube. Not a criticism, just a question before I download.

thanks again but can any body tell me me where the link is?

Is it just the youtube sample that is out of sync? That seems to happen a lot with youtube. Not a criticism, just a question before I download.

Yeah, the program I used to create the clip screwed up the sync. The full video is in sync. I'll make a new sample with better sync. Thanks for pointing it out, I missed it.

Fixed:

thanks again but can any body tell me me where the link is?

Added the link to SmithsTorrents. It's http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26898

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the link , unfortunately i dont do torrennts, bad for your computer or so im told sorry

thanks for the link , unfortunately i dont do torrennts, bad for your computer or so im told sorry

Depends on the source. Smiths Torrents and DIME are fine. Random stuff from Pirate Bay maybe not so much.

Anaon said:
Depends on the source. Smiths Torrents and DIME are fine. Random stuff from Pirate Bay maybe not so much.

Yes, if you're unfamiliar with torrenting and you just stick to Smithstorrents, you don't need to worry about viruses or being tricked into installing software or ending up with a Vietnamese wife you never wanted. Plus, it's the most amazing Aladin's cave ever for a Smiths/Morrissey fan.

(Morrissey related catchpa - "I like you").

I was at this gig and most of the others that week as he supported Bowie. At most gigs the crowd left when Moz was done and Bowie had played 2-3 songs. On the Wednesday night gig many lads left as Moz was done to walk across the road to see the second half of England versus Switzerland and the swiss manager then was of course none other than the currect England manager Roy Hodgson.
Will watch and listen to this one and remember back. At least one Moz fan from the "Hulmerist" video was present as I talked to him after one of the gigs during that week. Moz appeared onstage in the same jacket that I bought when in London and I suspect he had bought it at the same shop as me at Carnaby Street. Still have it to this day and also have a shirt button from the shirt Moz threw into the crowd at one of the gigs that week, it was what I could get my hands on during the crowd fight for the sweaty shirt.

Back
Top Bottom