June 10 Baltimore MD Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
June 13 Chicago IL Civic Opera House
June 14 Flint MI James Whiting Auditorium
June 16 Lewiston NY Artpark Main Stage Theater
June 17 Wilmington DE Grand Opera House
June 19 Hershey PA Hershey Theatre
June 21 New York NY Barclays Center Arena

Prices depend on the market.
Barclays in NYC is $143 with fees...so the range is quite large.

I have a question: I'm a new fan and I've never seen him before. Are tickets usually hard to get, especially good seats? I'm looking to go to the Boston show.

If you go on ticketmaster right at on sale time you should be able to get decent seats, if you have your heart set on first few rows (I believe this is an all seated show) stub hub is an option but often I would wager a guess at around $300 for a premium seat.

I tried to look up this show on ticketmaster and it says this event no longer exists!:confused: Does anyone know what happened??

Wonder if Morrissey will do new songs from his album for the tour?

If you go on ticketmaster right at on sale time you should be able to get decent seats, if you have your heart set on first few rows (I believe this is an all seated show) stub hub is an option but often I would wager a guess at around $300 for a premium seat.

I tried to look up this show on ticketmaster and it says this event no longer exists!:confused: Does anyone know what happened??

I just looked on the Boston Opera House's website and it appears that you can buy tickets now through their site? I'm not 100% sure though as I didn't go through with buying one.. I'd rather not drive 5+ hours for an all-seated show. Kind of bummed he isn't playing the 'house of rules' again.

Where do you see a ticket link? I don't even see it listed on their website as an upcoming event. :confused:

I just looked on the Boston Opera House's website and it appears that you can buy tickets now through their site? I'm not 100% sure though as I didn't go through with buying one.. I'd rather not drive 5+ hours for an all-seated show. Kind of bummed he isn't playing the 'house of rules' again.

Last edited:

DO NOT BUY any tickets online for this or any other show in advance of the official on sale date. I am guessing you mean this site here: http://www.boston-theater.com/theaters/boston-opera-house/tickets.php?eventName=Morrissey&cmsEventId=00000&buy=true&eventID=2282415&edate=2014-06-07UTC03:30

Scalper sites are getting really clever in masking themselves as an official site. As many flaws as Ticketmaster has, they at least don't openly rip you off (actually, they are rather transparent in their ripping-off techniques these days) as this one does. If you were to buy a ticket here, you are simply paying an advanced premium to have some tout buy it for you on the day of sale for a 300% surcharge.

Last edited:
Let's see how many of these dates even happen..I'm hoping he goes to Mexico and makes it up to the fans over there

On the last tour apparently he was known as 'sicknote' by all the crew.

The British bookies should take bets on the 'Morrissey-cancellation-national' spread betting on the latest tour dates.

Will he show up
Will he pull at last minute
Will he disappear and nobody knows where he is
Will he get the shits
Will his dodgy Barratt-home start playing up
Will a band member be told they are ill
Will Cliff eat chicken curry

Betting starts now

I have just wagered £500 on him pulling 5 dates at the last minute easiest money I,ll have ever made

Wonder if Morrissey will do new songs from his album for the tour?

Yes--he will trot out the sad songs like Looker and the others. The butcher Tobias will ruin all of his classics as well.

I distinctly notice that the US dates end just before Glastonbury Festival begins in the UK... I have tickets, let's hope Mozza is appearing again :)

Disappointed by the venue selection. I may be pushing 40 but I don't want to sit in an opera house to see a show. General Admission venues are the only true way to see Morrissey.

Once again he skips St. Louis, MO. hometown of Kristeen Young. I don't get it and I'm mad as hell. Guess I'll go eat a hamburger.

Being a st. louisan myself, i don't get why he won't come to the pageant! i missed him the past times he was there. I will be going to the chicago date, given that he doesn't cancel 3 times like he did last year :-/ You can get a roundtrip ticket for 2 on megabus for about $100 btw.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom