June 7 Boston MA Boston Opera House
June 10 Baltimore MD Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
June 13 Chicago IL Civic Opera House
June 14 Flint MI James Whiting Auditorium
June 16 Lewiston NY Artpark Main Stage Theater
June 17 Wilmington DE Grand Opera House
June 19 Hershey PA Hershey Theatre
June 21 New York NY Barclays Center Arena

The best that I got was Row Q. The seats were terrible. The venue will be empty if they don't release Orch.

Did anyone try for Lewiston NY (ahem toronto?). Never saw the option for Orchestra tickets. Did these ever exist?

Yeah thats sorta what i was asking. Orchestra exists in the seating chart of the venue and the price range was advertised before the sale (the $75.00 tickets) but I never saw the option when they actually went on sale. Was wondering if it was a matter of them going very fast or never being sold at all. Seems to be the latter.

Yeah thats sorta what i was asking. Orchestra exists in the seating chart of the venue and the price range was advertised before the sale (the $75.00 tickets) but I never saw the option when they actually went on sale. Was wondering if it was a matter of them going very fast or never being sold at all. Seems to be the latter.

Ah I see. I didn't know orchestra seating was advertised before the show went on sale. I was on the page right when tickets went up and I never saw orchestra so I assume there wasn't orchestra seating for this show.

Well, after trying off and on for several hours, I never made a purchase for Boston. Kept getting offered garbage. Finally got to the interactive seat map selection thing and it appears that 90% of the seats are gone, with only a few scattered single seats available, which is often fine for me but in this case I need 2 or 3. I find this hard to believe. I have seen every single Morrissey show in Massachusetts since 1991. While he always does well here, I've never seen a show practically sell out like this in a matter of 2 hours.

Hoping it's a case of a staggered release schedule and some better seats will pop up in the coming days.

I do have decent seats for both Memphis and Nashville, though! #50 and #51!

they often release great seats the day of or day before the show also.... sometimes they hold them for hotel guests or whatever other places and if they are not used they get released the day before

I got no option for GA in Brooklyn. Did anyone?

I am almost 100% certain that Orch was never offered as I tried for a good 45 min and Orch never came up for me.
There are also virtually no seats for this venue on re-sale sites. So where are all the tickets?
Hopefully, they will be released.

Ah I see. I didn't know orchestra seating was advertised before the show went on sale. I was on the page right when tickets went up and I never saw orchestra so I assume there wasn't orchestra seating for this show.

Well, after trying off and on for several hours, I never made a purchase for Boston. Kept getting offered garbage. Finally got to the interactive seat map selection thing and it appears that 90% of the seats are gone, with only a few scattered single seats available, which is often fine for me but in this case I need 2 or 3. I find this hard to believe. I have seen every single Morrissey show in Massachusetts since 1991. While he always does well here, I've never seen a show practically sell out like this in a matter of 2 hours.

Hoping it's a case of a staggered release schedule and some better seats will pop up in the coming days.

I do have decent seats for both Memphis and Nashville, though! #50 and #51!

I do have decent seats for both Memphis and Nashville, though! #50 and #51![/QUOTE]

"Ticketbastard" is so frustrating. The way they "release" seats is maddening, make's no sense. All I can think is they release random good seats, but the majority are poor seats creating a sense of scarcity. More good seats should release, hopefully. Quite often I just pay more on stub-hub to sit in the seats I would "truly" want to sit in.

I did that for the show #1 in San Jose, then got fairly decent seats to show #2 in LA on ticketbastard.

BeeWee

- - - Updated - - -

GA for san jo and LA : ) that was nerve wracking now I can relax

I hear ya!:squiffy:

It looks like Austin is completely sold out. Apparently the Austin Music Hall is a terrible venue that oversells tickets and only the first hundred people that get into the venue can see the band. I got tickets so I guess I will have to arrive about 3 hours early so I can get a seat that allows me to see the band.

So, set list predictions anyone?

A friend of mine (works in reprographic design) his company have been approached to mock up a backdrop by Morrissey's management for this tour. They have asked for a picture of Hayley Cropper (Coronation St) looking skywards holding a blue rose in her hands. I think Hayley's character was a humasexual if remember rightly but not sure about the blue rose request.

Guy

rejoice stephen is coming to town near you

"may the heavens open up and the angels sing" moz is on the move getting in the groove and ready to steal some smiles!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom