Morrissey 50th Birthday Party @ Ottobar Baltimore Friday May 15th

Quinn

Sorry for the short notice on this but all of these things(some DON'T take time)just came together over the last couple of weeks and crystalized TODAY!

I have joined up with some new lads for a brand new tribute to Morrissey and The Smiths. This band is a five piece and, unlike my last band, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IS A SMITHS MORRISSEY DEVOTEE!!!

Our debut will be Friday May 15th and I believe Craig @ Ottobar is interested in making this a proper Morrissey B-day party.

I'll have more information on the event AND the band here very soon.

:guitar:

Quinn

I'm in a band called "Sorrows Native Sons" www.myspace.com/stillillmusic

This is a brand new set up so that is not me singing on the demos. This was the site used for "Dreaded Sunny Day" so it features only Tim(drums) and Johnny(bass) from our new group. The two guitarists we have added are Phenomenal! You may remember Jeff Booth from the mid-nineties Spin Art act Poole.

We feature a set list that isn't the hit parade of Girlfriend In A Coma and this show promises to be a rollicking debut.

Come out and celebrate Moz's 50th with us and a couple hundred other smiths fans.

you can check the Ottobar website for more details www.ottobar.com

Best,

Quinn

Should I go? That'd be weird, wouldn't it?

Maybe I'll just go to the one in DC.

why would it be weird?

Because I have social anxiety and you're a tiny bit scary even on the internet. I say that with love. :)

Because I have social anxiety and you're a tiny bit scary even on the internet. I say that with love. :)

i am very friendly in person. you dont have to be scuuuured of me. :p

i have met many soloers in person, just ask them.

wait..maybe you shouldnt... :cool::p

It's true. She's totally laid-back in person. You'd be surprised.

It's not about you guys, really.

It's hard having social anxiety. I overcame it, somewhat, to hang out with everyone in the queue, but it was difficult and stressful. It's nice to be wanted though. :)

It's not about you guys, really.

It's hard having social anxiety. I overcame it, somewhat, to hang out with everyone in the queue, but it was difficult and stressful. It's nice to be wanted though. :)

dude. NRiTH and I are two of the nicest, coolest people you will ever meet. TRUFAX.

dude. NRiTH and I are two of the nicest, coolest people you will ever meet. TRUFAX.

I believe you!

And I still might go. I'm just kinda quaking in my (awesome, black patent) boots thinking about it all. :)

I believe you!

And I still might go. I'm just kinda quaking in my (awesome, black patent) boots thinking about it all. :)

i think you should come. when i message NRiTH tomorrow, i will devise a plan where i can crash on his couch but then see my BFF and then take the train back from her place the next day. ...yeah. that will work. and you should come. just sayin. :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom