Morrissey announces European & UK 2020 tour dates (Leeds, Cologne, Paris, London on sale Jan. 24)

First European Dates for 2020!

full

Posted by lutewhine (excerpt):

Press release just gone out ... here’s the bit about tour dates ...

———————
Now, as part of the next stage of Morrissey’s new album launch, two Morrissey UK arena concerts have been confirmed as well as dates in Cologne & Paris. The first UK date is at Leeds First Direct Arena on Friday, March 6th along with a second show set at The SSE Arena, Wembley in London on Saturday, March 14th. He also plays the Palladium Cologne on the 9th March and the Salle Pleyel in Paris on 11th March.

SJM Concerts will promote the dates. Ticket links and more show info can be found at www.gigsandtours.com, www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.axs.com/uk.

Tickets to the shows will go on-sale to the public on Friday January 24th at 9am. An exclusive pre-sale will take place starting on Tuesday, January 21st at 9am for those fans who have pre-ordered the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album in advance through Townsend Music.

Pre-order information here; https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstorePR

These new tour dates follow the critically acclaimed performances of Morrissey’s recent U.S. Tour in Autumn of 2019 with special guests Interpol.The 30 date tour drew large crowds and received rave reviews across the country.

This new limited run of shows, set to kick off the launch of the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album, promise to be not-to-be missed affairs if reaction to Morrissey’s 2019 U.S. dates is any indication. Press who covered the U.S. Autumn tour raved about the powerful performances as some of Morrissey’s best ever, while continually commenting on the strength of his “ageless” vocals.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be negligent to wait one more day. I just saw a German TV discussion where they even questioned the holy football for this week.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom