11-22 St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House
11-25 Chicago, IL - Riviera Theater
11-28 Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit
11-30 Washington, DC - The Anthem
12-02 New York, NY - Theatre at Madison Square Garden
12-04 Philadelphia, PA - The Fillmore
12-07 Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

^ with Billy Idol

Ticketmaster / Live Nation starting to show on sale dates for shows Sep. 29, pre-sales starting Sep. 25.

UPDATE 5:00 PM PT:

Image from Morrissey Official FB:

40800_2017_tour.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
i got standing ticket for philly, but why no standing tickets for new york??? are they sold out for the presale? help plzzz :(

Mporium emailed me back after I said I never got a code when I bought a bundle last week. This was their reply:

Sorry for the trouble!
Use the following presale code to unlock presale tickets (available in select markets only). If you are purchasing for shows in Portland OR, Detroit MI, Washington DC, or Chicago IL, you will need to use this code to access tickets: LowInHighSchool

If you are not in one of the above areas, Your Ticket Pre Sale Code is :

MYHP5GUYJFWZ
Marki

Customer Support

Hope this helps. I scored some General Admission for Chicago

on boston show i see "Orchestra" tickets these are seated aswell? are there no standing tickets on orpheum theater?

Got two for d.c. I'm excited as I talked my wife into standing tickets

Lol you have to buy the expensive 'bundle' if you want a pre code to buy tix. When you get cancelled will you be allowed to return the bundle you didnt want in the first place.

What a scam!!

Lol you have to buy the expensive 'bundle' if you want a pre code to buy tix. When you get cancelled will you be allowed to return the bundle you didnt want in the first place.

What a scam!!

Buying an album download for $5 gets you fully functional pre-sale code.

My guess is that they will announce a UK and/or Europe (or elsewhere) tour prior to the album release date and do a similar thing with tickets there. It seems like a good way to boost album sales... and like I said earlier, a mere $5 (for a download) is all you need to get a unique code.

Is the marketing a shade aggressive? Perhaps. But, to quote the Supersuckers, "rock and roll records ain't selling this year." For the presale I knew-for starters-I wanted to secure two shows. So, for the price of one LP and one DL (both of which I'll need anyways) I got the tickets I needed.

I didn't buy a bundle. I just saw a bunch of people talking about codes typed and low in high school and got tickets. If I can figure this out then anybody could

My guess is that they will announce a UK and/or Europe (or elsewhere) tour prior to the album release date and do a similar thing with tickets there. It seems like a good way to boost album sales... and like I said earlier, a mere $5 (for a download) is all you need to get a unique code.

Is the marketing a shade aggressive? Perhaps. But, to quote the Supersuckers, "rock and roll records ain't selling this year." For the presale I knew-for starters-I wanted to secure two shows. So, for the price of one LP and one DL (both of which I'll need anyways) I got the tickets I needed.

for the price of ONE LP and ONE download, Moz lets you buy tix for two shows???? WTF?
the price of one LP and one download is NOTHING?:dollar::dollar:

Mporium emailed me back after I said I never got a code when I bought a bundle last week. This was their reply:

Sorry for the trouble!
Use the following presale code to unlock presale tickets (available in select markets only). If you are purchasing for shows in Portland OR, Detroit MI, Washington DC, or Chicago IL, you will need to use this code to access tickets: LowInHighSchool

If you are not in one of the above areas, Your Ticket Pre Sale Code is :

MYHP5GUYJFWZ
Marki

Customer Support

Hope this helps. I scored some General Admission for Chicago
Thank you!! Got my tickets today thanks to you!

What a scam!!
nope not at all, i bought 5 dollar download version and got the pre-sale at my e-mail after 1 minute

for the price of ONE LP and ONE download, Moz lets you buy tix for two shows???? WTF?
the price of one LP and one download is NOTHING?:dollar::dollar:

You still need to pay for the concert tickets at regular prices.... you just have access to them earlier.

i take that if you had to buy half a dozen downloads in order to buy tix before they are assigned to stub hub nobody would complain either. album must be really bad when hes using these strong armed tactics to shift units.......they show in the charts as they were bought voluntarily. double scam.:anguished:

Presale tickets to see Morrissey Official on December 4th are available NOW! Unlock the Live Nation Presale with passcode "VINYL" until Thursday at 10PM (or while supplies last).

Philly

Tags
fillmore philadelphia tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom