Morrissey at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles (Dec. 21, 2015) - photo by @drawthelineart / Instagram

Mike sends the link (via intlplayboy / Wordpress):

@drawthelineart / Instagram

The #greatest #Christmas #gift I could have ever #imagined.
Meeting the man himself #Morrissey
#mozangeles #moz #amoebamusichollywood #theboywithathorninhisside #awesome
#icandiehappy #mozzer #thesmiths

amoeba_20151221.jpg

He looks so happy to be photographed... but on the other hand a record store is a strange place to hide from fans. Who knows?

H
He looks so happy to be photographed... but on the other hand a record store is a strange place to hide from fans. Who knows?

Happy Christmasssy Morrissey,,looking handsome,have a fantastic Christmas and new year xx

He's already home? Oh yeah, he really loves South America, Europe, Transylvania. He looks so much happier with a belly full of Nancy's pasta and home made chocolate chip cookies. Time for an Orange Julius with lil' Sammy at the Glendale Galleria. Anonymous-

Last edited:
And here come the Avalanche of negative comments finding something so offensive about Morrissey simply existing in another photograph.

He's already home? Oh yeah, he really loves South America, Europe, Transylvania. He looks so much happier with a belly full of Nancy's pasta and home made chocolate chip cookies. Time for an Orange Julius with lil' Sammy at the Glendale Galleria. Anonymous-

Does it REALLY matter where someone is in the world,to wish them Happy Christmas! FFS

And here come the Avalanche of negative comments finding something so offensive about Morrissey simply existing in another photograph.

You should follow your avatar and keep your stupid Australian mouth shut. You are giving an extremely bad expression. If it wasn't for Australian professors one could get the impression that it is a nation of utter brain deads.

He was also at BookSoup and signed some copies of LOTL and Autobiography.

CWyuA0CUkAE-1yB.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/BookSoup

Yes ! This is "Neville Novelist" his alter ego, he goes round stalking bookshops ranting on about how he writes number one novels but the reviewers have a conspiracy going to keep off the number one spot.
Neville Novelist is as mad as a box of frogs times ninety nine you can't get away from him ! He gives you his book and then snatches it back shouting " would you like me to sign that book young man/lady, because I must ! Sparkle ! Sparkle ! Sparkle !
By the way young man I'm the only Humasexual on the planet ! Oh what big hands you have ! Kiss me a lot why don't you ! Damon won't mind "
Neville Novelist ! Stay away from bookshops when he's in town.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You should follow your avatar and keep your stupid Australian mouth shut. You are giving an extremely bad expression. If it wasn't for Australian professors one could get the impression that it is a nation of utter brain deads.

Nice job, racist dickhead. I'm actually Irish though, so, yeah. Nice try.

Nice job, racist dickhead. I'm actually Irish though, so, yeah. Nice try.

Even worse, because the Irish have shown to be similarly stupid and self centred here over the years. Morrissey gave a two hours concert in Cork and the Irish f***heads were over the moon, celebrating their hero and trying to shut anybody else up who complained about his half arsed 70 minutes concerts elsewhere, but what did they others know, he was brilliant in your own front yards, in Australia and Ireland, what do you care about what happens elsewhere. YOU are the rasist self centred arseholes following a racist shithead. Now go and f*** yourself you Irish-Australian dumbhead. I have pointed your nationality and location out, because it speaks volumnes about what you experienced and your whole worldview and it speaks nothing for you, zero, nada.

How is it that Moz loves record shops and 'heads straight for the record shops' when he gets to a new city, but can't name a single contemporary artist he likes.

Surely he has the full New York Dolls and Jobriath back catalogue by now?

It doesn't do Bowie any harm to sing backing vocals on Arcade Fire, possible even brings a new audience, for example...

How is it that Moz loves record shops and 'heads straight for the record shops' when he gets to a new city, but can't name a single contemporary artist he likes.

I expect he gets a big thrill from:

1)checking if they have his entire solo back catalogue in stock, which he makes sure is prominently displayed, and
2)misfiling all the Adele/Madonna/Ed Sheeran CDs so no one can find them.

It doesn't do Bowie any harm to sing backing vocals on Arcade Fire, possible even brings a new audience, for example...

Have we run out of things about Morrissey to complain about? He loves records and likes many artists. You never know what record will show up and he was orobably was browsing in between people snapping pictures of him. I don't blame people for wanting pictures with him i hope they are respectful of him. Too much attention for a shy person can drive them to stay indoors and weather in LA is too good not to be out.

Huh? The OP was absolutely correct (as your sneering, insulting response proved).

Thanks for the update STALKER!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom