Morrissey at MSG Commercial Shown on Comedy Central

mozmic_dancer

One of the Good Guys
No biggie, but it may amuse some people to know that a 15 second TV commercial for Morrissey at Madison Square Garden was shown on Comedy Central during the last 5 minutes of "South Park". I'm on the East Coast.

They basically showed clips from "Who Put the M in Manchester" concert, mentioned Kristeen Young as special guest and announced that tickets were still available for MSG through TicketMaster.

Like Cartman from "South Park" would say, it was "hella cool".

No biggie, but it may amuse some people to know that a 15 second TV commercial for Morrissey at Madison Square Garden was shown on Comedy Central during the last 5 minutes of "South Park". I'm on the East Coast.

They basically showed clips from "Who Put the M in Manchester" concert, mentioned Kristeen Young as special guest and announced that tickets were still available for MSG through TicketMaster.

Like Cartman from "South Park" would say, it was "hella cool".

really? thats cool. sorry i missed that, i wouldve yelped! :D

Yes, it was really unexpected. Air time is pricey, but I figured that they aired it to attract that much sought-after 17-34 male demographic.

I should check out "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" to see if they air it during his show as well. I recall Morrissey being quite a Jon-Stewart-for-President supporter.

That is good. He definitely will need some promotional efforts to make sure the place doesn't look to empty. Does anyone know if the capacity has been reduced at all?

Back
Top Bottom