Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

In his strange way, he may even enjoy following in the ‘tradition’ of
those Hollywood actors that had to keep their lover secret and play up
the straight image in public.
He may in someway find this game, romantic or interesting, another
way of living that pulls him up from the crowd and separates him from
what he sees as not him, normal, boring, etc.
I suspect he could never bring himself to publicly admit that he is in a happy long-term relationship with another person. Morrissey's entire persona is built around the concept of the ill at ease, lonely outsider, who never gets the affection he craves. He would never want to be seen as normal.

Plus let's not forget he's now a global figure. A 'gay' outing media story might not affect him much in the US or UK, but there's plenty of countries wherein it might do his career real harm.

I suspect he will continue to try to cling to the mystique of his love life and sexual orientation up to his dying day, no matter how obvious it might appear. He's a modern day Freddie Mercury in that respect, hiding in plain sight, not wanting that aspect of him focused on in public. Which is fine.

I suspect he could never bring himself to publicly admit that he is in a happy long-term relationship with another person. Morrissey's entire persona is built around the concept of the ill at ease, lonely outsider, who never gets the affection he craves. He would never want to be seen as normal.

Plus let's not forget he's now a global figure. A 'gay' outing media story might not affect him much in the US or UK, but there's plenty of countries wherein it might do his career real harm.

I suspect he will continue to try to cling to the mystique of his love life and sexual orientation up to his dying day, no matter how obvious it might appear. He's a modern day Freddie Mercury in that respect, hiding in plain sight, not wanting that aspect of him focused on in public. Which is fine.
Which makes him a 100% cowardly FAKE.
Money grabbing CLOWN.

In public, certainly. It's a bit of an open secret amongst fan circles that Damon is a bit more than just a PA, as were the likes of Jake and Peter Hogg before him, but M is notoriously touchy about being labelled a homosexual. I guess it's a mixture of his Catholic upbringing, and being terrified it will harm his career. It's really not much to ask to keep the servant/master appearance up in public.
So let's play, Master & Servant.

Totally fine by me.

Whatever happened to Moz's other nephew?
The one that sang?
Noise is the Best Revenge - 2008

While Girl In A Coma were booked to continue playing support during Morrissey's tour in 2008, a second act began to appear at some of the shows. Noise is The Best Revenge, called after Morrissey's song of the same title. Of the four members, JOHNNY DWYER- VOCALS GREG SMITH- GUITAR BEN
FU
LLERTON- DRUMS SIOBHAN AWATI- BASS, one was Morrissey's nephew. Describing themselves as an unsigned indie band from Manchester, they don't appear to have stayed the course beyond that year, from MySpace page which doubles as their website.

Here's the scion & co. appearing in Doncaster 30 Jan 2008, before Girl in a Coma and Morrissey:

And in Kilmainham, Ireland, 5 months later before the New York Dolls & Uncle Moz.

[Note from Acton: I saw them open for Moz at Kilmainham before the NY Dolls, and they were basically tuneless noise, from what I remember].

While Girl In A Coma were booked to continue playing support during Morrissey's tour in 2008, a second act began to appear at some of the shows. Noise is The Best Revenge, called after Morrissey's song of the same title. Of the four members, JOHNNY DWYER- VOCALS GREG SMITH- GUITAR BEN
FU
LLERTON- DRUMS SIOBHAN AWATI- BASS, one was Morrissey's nephew. Describing themselves as an unsigned indie band from Manchester, they don't appear to have stayed the course beyond that year, from MySpace page which doubles as their website.

Here's the scion & co. appearing in Doncaster 30 Jan 2008, before Girl in a Coma and Morrissey:

And in Kilmainham, Ireland, 5 months later before the New York Dolls & Uncle Moz.

[Note from Acton: I saw them open for Moz at Kilmainham before the NY Dolls, and they were basically tuneless noise, from what I remember].

a not soo good band named after a not so good song.

I suspect he could never bring himself to publicly admit that he is in a happy long-term relationship with another person.

How do we know it’s a happy one?
And how does Morrissey define happiness for himself? And even though they’ve been together this long, doesn’t really prove that he’s happy with the relationship.

Morrissey's entire persona is built around the concept of the ill at ease, lonely outsider, who never gets the affection he craves. He would never want to be seen as normal.

I don’t think he as anything to fear.

sure, maybe.
I suspect he will continue to try to cling to the mystique of his love life and sexual orientation up to his dying day,
mystique? Don’t you mean fight hard to retain some privacy?
no matter how obvious it might appear. He's a modern day Freddie Mercury in that respect, hiding in plain sight, not wanting that aspect of him focused on in public.

Yes he’s gives a lot, given enough.

Which is fine.

yes, it’s his own business.

I thought Rifkie wrote it so I was just being a bitch with the red thumb. Sorry
thought i was on ignore?! you just gave yourself away, bud. ive never been on ignore. if i was, you wouldn't have very well thought it was one of my posts, because you'd have known you wouldnt be seeing them. shit, you're ten times stupider than i even thought.

FU

Why is one called Dwyer and one Esty Rayner? They have the same parents.

Why is one called Dwyer and one Esty Rayner? They have the same parents.
Family dynamics!?
It appears he opted for his Mother's maiden name as a surname through choice.
The actual reasoning is anyone's guess though.
SER didn't do so and Rayner came about when Elizabeth re-married.
Regards,
FWD.

Edited.

Last edited:
Family dynamics!?
It appears he opted for his Mother's maiden name as a surname through choice.
The actual reasoning is anyone's guess though.
SER didn't do so and Rayner came about when Elizabeth re-married.
Regards,
FWD.
His mother’s maiden name must surely be Morrissey, though?

His mother’s maiden name must surely be Morrissey, though?
Sorry, it's early - should say Grandmother's maiden name.
Morrissey is a married name via Peter.
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom