Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I made a common mistake that isn't a mistake and isn't all that common either.

I must have been educated in the same place, era, or dimension as you. 'Morrissey and me' sounds wrong to me.

Not entirely. :)

So I made a common mistake that isn't a mistake and isn't all that common either.

I must have been educated in the same place, era, or dimension as you. 'Morrissey and me' sounds wrong to me.

No, you made a common mistake that is definitely a mistake.

You're now sounding a little embarrassed and desperate. Hardly surprising for a mega-bot.

Ring ring, ring ring
" Hello ! "
'Oh hi my name is Susan I'm calling on behalf of Craig at Rise records !'
" Oh yes "
" Yes hi, I'm sorry it's not good news I'm afraid, having listened to your pitch Craig doesn't think it would work out so won't be offering you a recording contract, especially on your own terms and conditions."
" I NEVER WANTED TO SIGN FOR RISE ANYWAY ! JUST LIKE I NEVER WANTED MY PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN WITH PAUL McCARTNEY ! " (Slams phone down).

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

4CK RISE

4CK CRAIG ERICSON

4CK SOLO

4CK BRUMMIEBOY

4CK HARVEST

4CK STEVE BARNETT

4CK BENNY

:rofl:Keep it up Steve you're comedy gold in you're twilight years.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Bumped into Rick Witter (Shed Seven) at the local off-licence this morning.
We had a long-ish chat about music, Rick is a big Smiths fan so we have known each other for some time, and while discussing the Sheds forthcoming LP, he mentioned that only today they received an offer from BMG, which they are considering.
He then mentioned that Moz may well be signing to BMG too, I asked him how he knew this and he said the same guy who is negotiating with them told him that he tried to sign Moz unsuccessfully 3 times in the past, but he believes this time there may be a good chance.

I know this flies in the face of Morrissey's response ('that was fake news by the way') when asked by Abrahan to shed some light on his visit to BMG.

Interesting though...

Bumped into Rick Witter (Shed Seven) at the local off-licence this morning.
We had a long-ish chat about music, Rick is a big Smiths fan so we have known each other for some time, and while discussing the Sheds forthcoming LP, he mentioned that only today they received an offer from BMG, which they are considering.
He then mentioned that Moz may well be signing to BMG too, I asked him how he knew this and he said the same guy who is negotiating with them told him that he tried to sign Moz unsuccessfully 3 times in the past, but he believes this time there may be a good chance.

I know this flies in the face of Morrissey's response ('that was fake news by the way') when asked by Abrahan to shed some light on his visit to BMG.

Interesting though...

Thanks for the info and hope it's true. They're releasing the new at the drive in and seem cool from what I know of them. I took from the fake news comment that he was referring to his joke about being a cleaning company

Thanks for the info and hope it's true. They're releasing the new at the drive in and seem cool from what I know of them. I took from the fake news comment that he was referring to his joke about being a cleaning company

Fair point, he could have a been referring to his own joke, very likely now I think about it.

Dear Craig, please forward this message to Morrissey, this letter is extremely important regarding Mick Ronson. We are looking to have Mick Ronson Inducted into the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame for 2018. The deadline is this October 2017. We need your help, Morrissey. Suzi Ronson asked me to contact you. Please either call Suzi or e-mail me back at [email protected] to receive more information and details. With warm regards, Marjorie Brown @MickRonsonInduction on FB Thank You very much !

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom