Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see a new photo of Moz looking happy
and healthy and trim.
An interesting jacket.
Hoping for more American dates in June when
we are there on holiday.
Wishing for a new album.

Was a massive fan. Still enjoy his early solo work. Had my tattoo covered up a couple of years ago, partly because he's a go-off wanker. ...mostly because I don't care to be associated with the lippy, obsessed half-wits who still idolize him.
If you ever actually read the posts properly on this site you would notice that the vast majority are not obsessed and don't idolise him. Half the time we are complaining about him. While at the same time appreciating his amazing voice. I think you are talking horse shit.

...or it could be a simple type-o. Whatever floats your drama boat.
Maybe. But someone who doesn't take the time to spell Morrissey's name right can hardly expect us to be bothered taking the time to read it. Perhaps anonymous posters don't have the 'edit' link after they post. That would explain some of the crap they post.

'allways'

For Christ's sake you're worse than Benny. It's all ways or always.

'hypocrisy'

As I pointed out to Benny I would have put my mortgage on you knowing how to spell that particular word, it must feature a lot in conversations with your wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends or humasexual lovers.

'hypocrazy'

No such a word.

'criterium'

What the f*** has a bike race got to do with anything whatsoever?

Sort yourself out ffs.

JP

Apologies for my English. It is not my first language. Still learning and thanks for pointing that out to me. It's not out of disrespect. It was a mistake.
Noted now that it is always. And all ways.
I made up hypocrazy to be funny as to compare with hypocracy as used by Benny. I suspect he used that word on purpose. Fail on my part.
Criterium should be criterion.
You use the word humasexual but as I understand from your criteria that word doesn't exist either.
So, pot and cattle?

He's different because he has a history of whining, pontificating and having other folks so his dirty work for him. Have a look at his track record. Who, in their right mind, would hire a twit like Morrisey? You know what they say... If you believe that everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, the problem is you.

There are a lot of assholes everywhere. The thing with Morrissey is he uncovers them. Sometimes those who seem to be "nice" are just big liars.

Apologies for my English. It is not my first language. Still learning and thanks for pointing that out to me. It's not out of disrespect. It was a mistake.
Noted now that it is always. And all ways.
I made up hypocrazy to be funny as to compare with hypocracy as used by Benny. I suspect he used that word on purpose. Fail on my part.
Criterium should be criterion.
You use the word humasexual but as I understand from your criteria that word doesn't exist either.
So, pot and cattle?

Tell me you're taking the piss! It's f***ing 'kettle' you knobhead. What's wrong with people on here? It's POT / KETTLE, POT / KETTLE.
Dear God please help me.

JP

He looks gorgeous and the thought of a new Morrissey song excites me. Most of the nasty posts on here are from Brits, you all have a way of being so..nasty. No wonder he avoids touring there. We love him in US.

Tell me you're taking the piss! It's f***ing 'kettle' you knobhead. What's wrong with people on here? It's POT / KETTLE, POT / KETTLE.
Dear God please help me.

JP

Yes, I was taking the piss.
You asked for it. :brows:

He looks gorgeous and the thought of a new Morrissey song excites me. Most of the nasty posts on here are from Brits, you all have a way of being so..nasty. No wonder he avoids touring there. We love him in US.

To me he looks desperate in his oversized humasexual jacket with missing button. Desperate for some cash injection into his waning career. He's got a 4kin nerve coming to the " United Kingdum " with his cap in hand begging for cash after all the shit he's thrown our way for being dum, working hard and sweetly paying our taxes. This man has been pissing around for far too long now ! Remember #Supreme t-shirtgate ? #Harvest Recordsgate ? #Desperate pop up shop's gate ? Manchester Arena non vegan ridergate*# ( * exposed by non other than Dickie Felton aided by Rusty Ryanair).

If you love him so much in Trump land why don't you crowd fund and take him off our hands ?

Ga ga in Malaga ! :rofl:

Kiss me a lot ! :rofl:

One can only hope he keeps his promise NEVER to perform in the UK again :praying: but he will because he's a lying t**t.

And now it gives me great pleasure to hand you over to my online stalker JP to give us all the full spellcheck :tiphat: (as if we Giv a 4K)

Over to yoo JP :handpointup:

Bonnie-the-Brattish-Bitcher :greatbritain::knife:

He looks like a funny uncle on safari. He just needs a pith helmet and some bedazzled jodhpurs to complete the look.

But apart from fashion missteps, this is very exciting stuff!

I wonder if the jacket belonged to someone he admired. The missing button made me think it might

He looks like a funny uncle on safari. He just needs a pith helmet and some bedazzled jodhpurs to complete the look.

But apart from fashion missteps, this is very exciting stuff!

I maintain he looks very cool and happy in that jacket.
Maybe funny too but did it not occur to you it might be on purpose?
Not saying it is but I just think this is typical Moz.

To me he looks desperate in his oversized humasexual jacket with missing button.

Bonnie-the-Brattish-Bitcher :greatbritain::knife:

So you'd rather Morrissey dressed like your hero George Michael in a vintage black motorcycle jacket, artfully distressed Levi’s, crucifix earring and mirrored aviators as in the video “Faith” or his hot pink top and Day-Glo yellow fingerless gloves as in the video for “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7633369/george-michael-style-fashion-moments

Could you show us a photo of your wardrobe closet as you are obviously one hell of a stylish chap. I imagine you'd style sense would be a cross between Milo Yiannopoulos, Woody Allen and Elton John during his Donald Duck phase.

i bet oscar wilde in heaven is jealous of that jacket. though could someone please enlighten me as to whether it would be oscar's colour? i would say no, but im terrible when it comes to colours.

i bet oscar wilde in heaven is jealous of that jacket. though could someone please enlighten me as to whether it would be oscar's colour? i would say no, but im terrible when it comes to colours.

Maybe that's why Moz is wearing it?
To make Oscar in heaven a bit jealous? Just a tiny, little bit?
Nothing serious though, but...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom