Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

The trouble with your statement is that it is not true and neither of the two sides have any proof. We don't know if it happened like we were told and we don't have enough facts to claim it didn't happen and that is the problem.
Usually the truth is somewhere inbetween.
I was wrong and want to apologise for this comment cause I watched he video I posted in this thread and now I know better.
I was deceived by others before.

FFS most of the LOONS here support Corbyn and Labour, a party rife with anti semitism::censored:

Mr Corbyn has faced mounting pressure in the push to stop anti-semitism within the party after it emerged he supported the artist behind an anti-Semitic mural painted on a wall in London’s East End in 2012.

doh:

That's a bad case of whatabouttery you have there. What's that wanker Corbyn got to do with anything? We're discussing Morrissey's quick decline into delusion and irrelevance, not Corbyn's, you semi-literate, f***ing nonce.

I only listened to the 1st minute of that twat.......
Firstly he pleads ''So Tommy may be proved right after all - are you going to apologise?'' No you thick twat because he may not be proved right at the next hearing. Which brings me to the 2nd point.
If Tommy believes he was wrongfully jailed...... why did the prick plead guilty in court?

LOL the 'blacks' you were mocking last week?
Good you are thick.

Tell you what 100 quid to anyone who can give me the name of Reel Around

I love beating the shit out of racists especially fat southern ones like Reel

Sam is getting a kicking as well, we know his mums house.
He's f***ed Short little prick.

Now Ive read it all. It sad these loons.:rolleyes: You know for sure
you never seen 100 quid all at one time FFS:straightface:

Who you going to rob the money off of?o_O

That's a bad case of whatabouttery you have there. What's that wanker Corbyn got to do with anything? We're discussing Morrissey's quick decline into delusion and irrelevance, not Corbyn's, you semi-literate, f***ing nonce.
:rolleyes:

JFC!!! How can you LOONS put this dude on the video down when your own FEARLESS LEADER CORBYN is a moment away from commencing to goose stepdoh:. What type of mediocre education did you recieve at the Mosque that I need to tell you this.:grimacing:

Moz is trying to teach the ABCs that you lack :straightface: Unreal.

I only listened to the 1st minute of that twat.......
Firstly he pleads ''So Tommy may be proved right after all - are you going to apologise?'' No you thick twat because he may not be proved right at the next hearing. Which brings me to the 2nd point.
If Tommy believes he was wrongfully jailed...... why did the prick plead guilty in court?

:crazy:
You need to be told that the FIX was in. They gave him a clown attorney that was in on the fix and was made to know a room full of crazy criminal Muslims was in his intimidate future if he didnt play ball havent you been even reading whats going on. Are on this planet or a comet:crazy:
FGS! Everybody on the twitter knows this.

The dude said on the video that having cut Tommy loose is a clear and distinct sign that hes out for good.
:rolleyes:

Morrissey darling, I love your indomitable nature, its one of my favourite things about you. I'm not sure this is a cause you should want to martyr yourself for, though. I'm not sure it's worth it. certainly you should be wary of aligning yourself with anyone over the age of 16 who uses "666" in their name, that's a tad embarrassing in a grown up, don't you think? or with a person who wears leather jackets over a bare chest indoors. I mean, he doesn't even have a nice chest like you, baby. it's a funny color, like putty. i dont wanna touch that. in short, not a sexy man, mozzer, not a sexy man. I cant endorse this. well that's all. back to eating wine gums.

Morrissey darling, I love your indomitable nature, its one of my favourite things about you. I'm not sure this is a cause you should want to martyr yourself for, though. I'm not sure it's worth it. certainly you should be wary of aligning yourself with anyone over the age of 16 who uses "666" in their name, that's a tad embarrassing in a grown up, don't you think? or with a person who wears leather jackets over a bare chest indoors. I mean, he doesn't even have a nice chest like you, baby. it's a funny color, like putty. i dont wanna touch that. in short, not a sexy man, mozzer, not a sexy man. I cant endorse this. well that's all. back to eating wine gums.
I love winegums and I am gonna buy loads soon and I am gonna eat the black ones and leave none for you but if nice and giving me a kiss I might give you a red one.

I’m kinda groaning at the ouroboros inverted moon stuff in the background. Laughed a bit at the bit ch right below it though

The last part is somewhat ridiculous, silly bloke say he would rather live in a third world country than in the UK or Europe, due to our developing nanny state, police state, surveillance etc which made him look a bit of a melodramaatic get in my eyes.

I literally did this. Native, worked in UK for 30 years. Moved to Asia once plaques were posted around hometown explaining that by walking around or being on the streets, I consent to being filmed. Asked my local police what happens to the recordings, who owns them... they explained it is both private surveillance, and state , due to terrorism threats levelled at Barclays bank and a few shops.

Check out @classiclib3ral’s Tweet:

Many historians (including Jewish historians) have been critical of the '6 million' theory - it is possible to suggest that the figure might be closer to 1 or 2 million without being a 'denier' - but no historian these days will admit this because such things are 'verboten' in the West, indeed to suggest such things are criminal in several countries, including Germany. I thought history was meant to be a 'debate' about the past?

I wouldn’t even say Moz has ever really previously shown signs of being an islamaphobe. Just sceptical.
Yeah I'd say you're right there. Islamaphobia isn't actually a thing anyway. It's just a label made up by the radical left to demonize anyone who dare question said religion. Can we start calling followers of Islam reality skeptics or reason skeptics?

Yes this guy looks like the sort of person you would want to avoid a party - although I'm guessing that many users of this website would fall into that category too, no doubt Uncleskinny is no life and soul - but much of what he says is actually true: Moz is being 'edgy' by expressing such views, it is everyone else who is following the neo-liberal consensus - that we all love our towns and cities changing beyond all recognition in the name of cultural diversity (and cheap labour). You know what guys, millions don't love what is happening to Europe and well done to Moz for being brave enough to say it.

I go to my cot wake up and this shit is ten pages in,and cant see why people on both sides get so worked up about something they cant change.off to read about my fitba team.hail hail.

Back
Top Bottom