Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

It would be Cowellesque if top of his trousers sits halfway between his naval and nipples.

From the Open Letter thread

I wish to apply for the very obviously vacant position of chief dresser, when times are tough I suggest we look at Debenhams who have Jasper Conran, , of whom I’m a big fan, also Ben Sherman and Fred Perry who also fit the bill. We could look at Pretty Green, not sure on your feelings towards Liam as you’re a friend of Noel but I can purchase items incognito, it would be our secret. Also please lose the rings, necklaces etc, there is an expression less is more .....
Sad to report I’m still awaiting my interview invitation, but the more clips on YouTube I watch the more desperate I become about the trouser problems, so many problems that I need to get my hands on ......

And still I wait....................

But it's also interesting to note that quite a lot of non-white British people voted for Brexit and want a halt or at least stricter limits on immigration too.
Many of them would want stricter limits for immigrants not in their own ethnic group; some of these simultaneously want looser limits for their own countrymen and women.

Vote Leave woos British Asians with migration leaflets
Out supporters say curbing EU immigrants would ease access for Commonwealth citizens

Vote Leave is hoping to secure the backing of British Asians by telling them that if Britain quits the EU, it will mean more immigration from elsewhere in the world.
Ms Patel warned this week that curry restaurants were being deprived of high-quality chefs because “uncontrolled immigration” from the EU had led to tighter controls on talented migrants from elsewhere.

It's an understandable response if you think some other group is getting a better deal than you are.

From the Open Letter thread

I wish to apply for the very obviously vacant position of chief dresser, when times are tough I suggest we look at Debenhams who have Jasper Conran, , of whom I’m a big fan, also Ben Sherman and Fred Perry who also fit the bill. We could look at Pretty Green, not sure on your feelings towards Liam as you’re a friend of Noel but I can purchase items incognito, it would be our secret. Also please lose the rings, necklaces etc, there is an expression less is more .....
Sad to report I’m still awaiting my interview invitation, but the more clips on YouTube I watch the more desperate I become about the trouser problems, so many problems that I need to get my hands on ......

And still I wait....................

The trouser problem is he wears those womens slacks that obese American middle aged females wear. Baggy arse area and looks as though the trouser leg bottoms have fallen out with his shoes.
https://goo.gl/images/S4TcP2

Last edited:
The trouser problem is he wears those womens slacks that obese American middle aged females wear.

Yes thats what DramaJ uses, its the hip look. You take a rope and tighten it up around your waist.:thumb:

i see this thread aint dying down anytime soon.this case hasn't been taken as for or against anyone yet as its in appeal so I don't see the point of people posting on a thread which is relatively pointless.

The trouser problem is he wears those womens slacks that obese American middle aged females wear. Baggy arse area and looks as though the trouser leg bottoms have fallen out with his shoes.
https://goo.gl/images/S4TcP2

Oh no that’s my Morrisseys’ outfit, I love my Moz, now I have a picture in my mind of your comparison

Attachments

• 617452F5-9EC0-437B-BF7D-DEA975165583.jpeg
    617452F5-9EC0-437B-BF7D-DEA975165583.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
This is a lot to do with 'white' and latent imperialist 'guilt' in relation to what European nations did to the subcontinent in the past when the British Empire dominated the world. Namely the British along with the Dutch and the French etc. After which there has been much back peddling as these nations have attempted to continuously purge themselves from their sense of guilt over colonialism: theft of resources & labour from the less industrialised/poorer nations which have historically assisted Europe in developing it's economic superiority.

It needs to be seen within this context. So over time wealthier 'white' European nations are expected to embrace other cultures, minorities and refugees, whilst not ever really openly celebrating their own, (not flying their own flags, which in Britain is now seen as a sign of being racist) - as they historically have been the 'oppressor' countries if you like. And everything else has fed from this and we get where we are today. Germany is also always trying to compensate for the rise of Hitler, fascism and the holocaust, so that it seeks to be seen to bend over backwards to take refugees to it's bosom too. Regardless of what the indigenous population wants. They are never really asked. And any debates on immigration are relegated to being 'racist' even though there are rational and logical reasons for concern.

On top of which, we have witnessed years of Western military backed operations in the Middle East, which have entailed illegally bombing sovereign nations, (Iraq, Libya, Syria) creating utter chaos, whilst killing and displacing vulnerable civilians who then flee these war torn countries and head towards Europe. So our leaders create the problems, the military industrial machine creates these problems. The US is also complicit.

The final backlash of which includes a rise of the political right as working class people in Europe are left having to deal with the fallout. These people feel ignored, left behind, feel economically vulnerable, (immigration certainly drives down wages) and are worried about an ever increasing culturally shifting landscape, especially in urban areas, not so much in rural ones. Although the true root causes of 'austerity' is much more to do with neoliberalism than it is to do with immigration. It's also true that the globalists have certainly eagerly championed a free moving borderless workforce, so they can extract cheap labour. The more local working class populations always having to bare the brunt of that when competing for jobs.

But it's also interesting to note that quite a lot of non-white British people voted for Brexit and want a halt or at least stricter limits on immigration too. The subject of immigration and national identity, is much more complex than what the mainstream media would have us believe.

I don't think it's even a "white" thing anymore.........it's not even a working class thing.....it's people waking up to how the country is being run and how western governments are coping or rather not coping with mass immigration, refugees from Africa, terrorism and saying, actually, you're f***ing up big time and we're sick of the liberal left narrative that patently isn't working.

I don't think it's even a "white" thing anymore.........it's not even a working class thing.....it's people waking up to how the country is being run and how western governments are coping or rather not coping with mass immigration, refugees from Africa, terrorism and saying, actually, you're f***ing up big time and we're sick of the liberal left narrative that patently isn't working.

There is a class basis to everything though, you ignore that, you fail to understand the dynamics of power and control and who benefits directly from what. Capitalism loves cheap labour. So immigration suits lots of greedy employers who can pay people half of what they would have to pay local people to do the exact same job. This is why the ruling class and governments never really challenge it, as it's 'good for business' - when in reality its only good for those already wealthy not for anyone else. This is never really openly discussed though. The liberal left won't tackle it because of 'racist overtones'. Hence we are left with a very disgruntled working class and underclass, the underclass being those with no stable employment at all who are in and out of work, and who claim benefits. The middle classes generally are happier because they benefit more from the system as it is. They are more likely to hold liberal attitudes and enjoy multiculturalism at a distance. They tend to live in wealthier low crime areas, and don't have to endure the problems other people face.

In the UK you have a liberal left view coming from The Guardian but you have a very reactionary press coming out of The Daily Mail, The Sun and Express. The BBC is now more commonly reflecting the ideas and interests of the corporate elites, bankers and so on. Culturally the BBC reflects the liberal left in the arts but economically it reflects the interests of the ruling class. People can get confused by this.

The Sun for example might bring up immigration as an issue, (and there are issues to address) but at the same time it will also back all wars abroad and invasions of other countries, which give rise to more refugees! It never attacks the problems logically, it just shifts blame, finds scapegoats, without looking at the origins of the problems already created by our very own governments.

Last edited:
Germany is allowed to have, and has a national identity. I see nothing threatening that identity although it will inevitable change over time. It is a standard racist dog-whistle to claim that immigrants are endangering a national identity when no such threat exists, although they will be part of the ongoing change I mentioned previously.

How about revealing to us who's been behind the push for that "change", because I can assure you it wasn't working class white people. If change is apparently "inevitable" ( :straightface: ), then I think we have a right to know who's enforcing such a change, don't you? (How about also admitting to the nice people that "change" as you word it simply means fewer white people and more non-white people?) Now explain why you want that. Then explain why the rest of us shouldn't push back against that "change" (dispossession and ethnic replacement), because 'change' doesn't only go in one direction, does it? Change could mean rounding up you and everyone like you and deporting you to an isolated island somewhere. Why shouldn't that version of "change" be inevitable? Push us far enough and you'll see what's inevitable.

Whether you like Tommy Robinson or not, his treatment in prison was disgusting. He was moved from a jail with only 7% Muslims to a prison holding the highest Muslim count in the UK. He was in solitary confinement and psychologically tortured. He had to keep his cell window closed in the summer heat because of having human shit thrown through. While locked up, the police told him of intel that his wife and family were going to be acid attacked, purely to worry him. And as his food was prepared by Muslims who taunted him about it, the only food he could safely eat was five tins of tuna a week and fruit. That was all he was 'allowed' in the prison to buy. No wonder he's half the size. This is physical abuse. His human rights were massively abused in a supposedly civilized country. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable is despicable.

Last edited:
Whether you like Tommy Robinson or not, his treatment in prison was disgusting. He was moved from a jail with only 7% Muslims to a prison holding the highest Muslim count in the UK. He was in solitary confinement and psychologically tortured. He had to keep his cell window closed in the summer heat because of having human shit thrown through. While locked up, the police told him of intel that his wife and family were going to be acid attacked, purely to worry him. And as his food was prepared by Muslims who taunted him about it, the only food he could safely eat was five tins of tuna a week and fruit. No wonder he's half the size. This is physical abuse. His human rights were massively abused in a supposedly civilized country. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable is despicable.

Awww diddums. Poor ickle Tommy.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law then.

There is a class basis to everything though, you ignore that, you fail to understand the dynamics of power and control and who benefits directly from what. Capitalism loves cheap labour. So immigration suits lots of greedy employers who can pay people half of what they would have to pay local people to do the exact same job. This is why the ruling class and governments never really challenge it, as it's 'good for business' - when in reality its only good for those already wealthy not for anyone else. This is never really openly discussed though. The liberal left won't tackle it because of 'racist overtones'. Hence we are left with a very disgruntled working class and underclass, the underclass being those with no stable employment at all who are in and out of work, and who claim benefits. The middle classes generally are happier because they benefit more from the system as it is. They are more likely to hold liberal attitudes and enjoy multiculturalism at a distance. They tend to live in wealthier low crime areas, and don't have to endure the problems other people face.

In the UK you have a liberal left view coming from The Guardian but you have a very reactionary press coming out of The Daily Mail, The Sun and Express. The BBC is now more commonly reflecting the ideas and interests of the corporate elites, bankers and so on. Culturally the BBC reflects the liberal left in the arts but economically it reflects the interests of the ruling class. People can get confused by this.

The Sun for example might bring up immigration as an issue, (and there are issues to address) but at the same time it will also back all wars abroad and invasions of other countries, which give rise to more refugees! It never attacks the problems logically, it just shifts blame, finds scapegoats, without looking at the origins of the problems already created by our very own governments.
Brilliant piece of writing. Some really good points there.

The fact that the liberal middle class left are socially left while economically right is not very often mentioned.

Their policies mostly affect the working class who have absolutely no political representative, so all their concerns are so easily shouted down as racist etc. Hence why Tommy Robinson is so popular among the working class right now, while being despised by every single section of the media.

As someone with German ancestory on one side, I find that an alarming comment Charlie, as much as I find it alarming if someone would say England isn't allowed a national identity.

Just so I get this right, you're with Morrissey in bemoaning immigration into Germany because of all of those Nazis that died while fighting for German identity?

Awww diddums. Poor ickle Tommy.

Maybe he shouldn't break the law then.
Why not? The government and its security services break the law all the time. They're hypocrites and so are you.

TR was locked up once for mortgage fraud. Blairite Peter Mandleson did the same thing and was promoted to the House of Lords!

f*** the law.

Last edited:
I'm a bit skeptical about that comment. Spellcheck just told me the spelling is 'skeptical' and not 'sceptical', but I'm a bit s(c/k)eptical about that. I just googled it and it is indeed 'skeptical'.
I.did.not.know.that! And I like to think I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

MV5BNDRlMmY4NjAtNjk5YS00MWNkLWJhMDYtOWVkZWI5ZDM2MGM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

Leonard Rossiter as a Boy Scout? Only in the 70s!!

Back
Top Bottom