Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

Reckon I wish Rusty Brand would shut his fookin' mouth m8 inn n n n n n n it. Rusty is just angry because he couldn't afford his house in LA. Reckon there is no way that is real leather or Uncle Steve has spent way too much time out on the sun deck getting a tan at his house in Malibu. Lil' Sammy is also a vegan now, so this would be quite daft wacker if Uncle Steve found out inn n n n nn n n it.

Uncle Steve wants Mexican people's money. He doesn't give a shit about Mexico else he would live in East LA instead of Malibu or all the other places he has lived in LA.
Still ill. Obviously.

He had a free council house, handouts, assistance etc. Not too dodgy TBH. Lots of leisure time.
Skinny is Muslim and Communist, prayer bounces right off of him.:rolleyes:

Andrea. We all know your background and history. You're ILL. Stop it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Styx has comments on his You tube page from a Tarl E I about how his girlfriend is very trendy and shops at Abercrombie and Fitch in the Rutland Mall.

According to Rebel Media there is a chance that Tommy Robinson might be sent back to prison. For all his supporters this is concerning if true:

If you disagree, you are a racist Islamophobe who needs to die.

DkRdkBrXgAIy2UF.jpg

This is why he’s having trouble selling out his LA shows. Enough is enough, Moz!

I’m with April Richardson and Martin Rossiter

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom