Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

Is this Styxsexenhammer one of those 'incels' I keep reading about? You know, those men who are so objectionable that no woman will go within a hundred yards of them?

As someone with German ancestory on one side, I find that an alarming comment Charlie, as much as I find it alarming if someone would say England isn't allowed a national identity.

Germany is allowed to have, and has a national identity. I see nothing threatening that identity although it will inevitable change over time. It is a standard racist dog-whistle to claim that immigrants are endangering a national identity when no such threat exists, although they will be part of the ongoing change I mentioned previously.

I'm wondering what is Morrissey's nephew's role in all this? He seems to be the one resposible of posting all the videos in Morrissey central. I wonder if SER is the one feeding all the anti-immigration stuff to Morrissey? His influence has so far been detrimental to Morrissey and his legacy (bad photos, videos and now this) and sadly Morrissey seems to be willing to allow that.

Personally I do not understand why Morrissey isn't more interested in what gets published in a page carrying his name. Does he really want these amateurish YouTube rants and videos to be connected to him? I will always stay as a fan, but this current state of affairs does make me cringe.

It does feel like he discovered the internet about fifteen years after everyone else did. The next album cover will probably be something he drew on Microsoft Paint.

The Dude is making a good point, when are the Skinny loon c***s going to apologize for pretending to know about the UK legal system when in fact they are a ignorant of it as they are of what constitutes a FUNGUS>:thumb:

Tommy is FREE PEEPS DEMOCRACY WINS ISLAM LOOSES:rock:

Hard to respect any opinion from someone who thinks "looses" is a word.

Germany is allowed to have, and has a national identity. I see nothing threatening that identity although it will inevitable change over time. It is a standard racist dog-whistle to claim that immigrants are endangering a national identity when no such threat exists, although they will be part of the ongoing change I mentioned previously.

Do you know London? I don't recognise the place today from when i went there in the 70's. That's not dog whistling....that's fact.

Do you know London? I don't recognise the place today from when i went there in the 70's. That's not dog whistling....that's fact.

No, why would you think that a place would stay exactly the same after nearly fifty years? London has changed, you've changed, of course it's not going to be the same. To imagine that it could is ridiculous and to blame foreigners and people with a different skin colour for that is racist.

As someone with German ancestory on one side, I find that an alarming comment Charlie, as much as I find it alarming if someone would say England isn't allowed a national identity.

This is a lot to do with 'white' and latent imperialist 'guilt' in relation to what European nations did to the subcontinent in the past when the British Empire dominated the world. Namely the British along with the Dutch and the French etc. After which there has been much back peddling as these nations have attempted to continuously purge themselves from their sense of guilt over colonialism: theft of resources & labour from the less industrialised/poorer nations which have historically assisted Europe in developing it's economic superiority.

It needs to be seen within this context. So over time wealthier 'white' European nations are expected to embrace other cultures, minorities and refugees, whilst not ever really openly celebrating their own, (not flying their own flags, which in Britain is now seen as a sign of being racist) - as they historically have been the 'oppressor' countries if you like. And everything else has fed from this and we get where we are today. Germany is also always trying to compensate for the rise of Hitler, fascism and the holocaust, so that it seeks to be seen to bend over backwards to take refugees to it's bosom too. Regardless of what the indigenous population wants. They are never really asked. And any debates on immigration are relegated to being 'racist' even though there are rational and logical reasons for concern.

On top of which, we have witnessed years of Western military backed operations in the Middle East, which have entailed illegally bombing sovereign nations, (Iraq, Libya, Syria) creating utter chaos, whilst killing and displacing vulnerable civilians who then flee these war torn countries and head towards Europe. So our leaders create the problems, the military industrial machine creates these problems. The US is also complicit.

The final backlash of which includes a rise of the political right as working class people in Europe are left having to deal with the fallout. These people feel ignored, left behind, feel economically vulnerable, (immigration certainly drives down wages) and are worried about an ever increasing culturally shifting landscape, especially in urban areas, not so much in rural ones. Although the true root causes of 'austerity' is much more to do with neoliberalism than it is to do with immigration. It's also true that the globalists have certainly eagerly championed a free moving borderless workforce, so they can extract cheap labour. The more local working class populations always having to bare the brunt of that when competing for jobs.

But it's also interesting to note that quite a lot of non-white British people voted for Brexit and want a halt or at least stricter limits on immigration too. The subject of immigration and national identity, is much more complex than what the mainstream media would have us believe.

Last edited:
I imagine Mozz spends a lot of his time pickled in Russian spud cocktails so it's a little wonder he is able to dress appropriately for any photo op.
I thought he looked rather good, actually, although the number of buttons undone was verging on Simon Cowell.

This is a lot to do with 'white' and latent imperialist 'guilt' in relation to what European nations did to the subcontinent in the past when the British Empire dominated the world. Namely the British along with the Dutch and the French etc. After which there has been much back peddling as these nations have attempted to continuously purge themselves from their sense of guilt and previous blatant opportunism, and of all past thefts of resources & labour from the less industrialised/poorer nations which have historically assisted Europe in developing it's economic superiority.

It needs to be seen within this context. So over time wealthier 'white' European nations are expected to embrace other cultures, minorities and refugees, whilst not ever really openly celebrating their own, (not flying their own flags, which in Britain is now seen as a sign of being racist) - as they historically have been the 'oppressor' countries if you like. And everything else has fed from this and we get where we are today. Germany is also always trying to compensate for the rise of Hitler, fascism and the holocaust, so that it seeks to be seen to bend over backwards to take refugees to it's bosom too. Regardless of what the indigenous population wants. They are never really asked. And any debates on immigration are relegated to being 'racist' even though there are rational and logical reasons for concern.

On top of which, we have witnessed years of Western military backed operations in the Middle East, which have entailed illegally bombing sovereign nations, (Iraq, Libya, Syria) creating utter chaos, whilst killing and displacing vulnerable civilians who then flee these war torn countries and head towards Europe. So our leaders create the problems, the military industrial machine creates these problems. The US is also complicit.

The final backlash of which includes a rise of the political right as working class people in Europe are left having to deal with the fallout. These people feel ignored, left behind, feel economically vulnerable, (immigration certainly drives down wages) and are worried about an ever increasing culturally shifting landscape, especially in urban areas, not so much in rural ones. Although the true root causes of 'austerity' is much more to do with neoliberalism than it is to do with immigration. But it's also true that the globalists have certainly eagerly championed a free moving borderless workforce, so they can extract cheap labour. The more local working class populations always having to bare the brunt of that when competing for jobs.
Watch out Winter, talk lucid sense on this crazy site and you'll be called a RACIST-BIGOT-ANTI-SEMITE!

Sigh.

I watched the video, expected a jubilant response to Robinson’s freedom, which would only enhance the self feeding shadow that looms over Moz currently.

However, the majority of the video was actually more to do with the legal system and free speech, something that we are aware Morrissey has strong views on, so I don’t think its as god awful as some have said.

Just pointing out, I dont know anything about this youtuber,others here have referenced previous comments, so im just going on the impression from this video.

The bloke makes some good points (even if his jacket/bare chest combo is somewhat unsettling), about how a disagreement is better than authoritarian silence, in regards to free speech, something I also think Moz believes (that is unless you ask him about his own concert cancellations...)

The last part is somewhat ridiculous, silly bloke say he would rather live in a third world country than in the UK or Europe, due to our developing nanny state, police state, surveillance etc which made him look a bit of a melodramaatic get in my eyes.
Styx666 is great. Where else can you get politics, satanism, and garden updates all in one place.
I wonder how he's even on Morrissey's radar. Was it from this video

or could it be my mention of him on this site?
For Skinny. Do some research before calling someone a Nazi.

What the f***ing f***?

There you go. Full Nazi. No denying it.

Enjoy your disgusting racist Nazi mate, all you who are left.
All of us that are left? But...aren’t you also here? You post here daily. Are you also enjoying the disgusting racist xyz?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom