morrissey frink thread!

Pucker up...
:yum:

My only objection to the Frink is that sometimes there's too much meat on display. Sometimes, I can't help thinking " FFS, there's enough there to feed a few African villages!!!" :mad:

...But as for people, girls in particular, being :horny:, I have no problem with that.

So it's amusing to see some people have. Considering. (":confused:")

Hull has very diverse inhabitants...Interesting city...Although I think I'd prefer going to the pub with the ones who don't call people "idiot"... :cool:

'You a bloke, Mozza220559?

No, no i'm an 18 female.

And i'm not a lesbian! (Don't know what that second part is supposed to mean!?)

Rosie.

Yes! The Fall are an excellent Band "No, group Ray, GROUP!"

I think they're a close second to Morrissey/Smiths.

Are you also a Fall fan? (Most likely!)

Can't say i am,lady.My best friend is though,so i'm pretty au fait with their ouevre. Best time i saw them was a few years back when Mark E complained about the sound so much that he then proceeded to stand on the mixing desk to lamp the techie.He's a lovely man,isn't he?
Saw him last year doing his techno thingy with ,oh can't remember their name:trentmoller,perhaps?

oh,we're hijacking this frinky thing thread.
good ,i say.

Can't say i am,lady.My best friend is though,so i'm pretty au fait with their ouevre. Best time i saw them was a few years back when Mark E complained about the sound so much that he then proceeded to stand on the mixing desk to lamp the techie.He's a lovely man,isn't he?
Saw him last year doing his techno thingy with ,oh can't remember their name:trentmoller,perhaps?

oh,we're hijacking this frinky thing thread.
good ,i say.

Was it Von Sudenfed?

Check out my Morrissey THINK thread, it's a refreshing difference.

Noboby has even looked at it yet...That says everything doesn't it?

oooh those filter mag pics...:horny:
I dont like the black and white one, with the shocking blue record, (although i approve of the record, cause now ive discovered i LOVE them!) he looks too weird, like its been stretched or something, ?
whatever it is, i dont like it and i want it to go away, *is scared*

Got to see that Zane Lowe interview last night, (was flicking channels before bed and noticed that TMF channel had it on! yay! so i stayed up really late and watched it, sat there grinning immensely, and couldnt sleep afterwards! LOL)love the silver polish, and the concentrating face.. mmmm :)

Re: Filter magazine pictures

WOW!!!!
thanks for posting the new magazine stuff..!!!
great pictures..all of them are individual..i like the one on the van..and the one he's holding a cd..but my favourite is this one...his style is better than ever..just to my opinion..the whole package seems perfect to me..the hair is great!!--his skin very healthy--he's looking relaxed..in interviews..pictures..i really like it..hm, the YOR Moz will be my fabvourite of all time..i think..no i bet so...outwardly and musically!!!!:)

More screenshots from Wrestle with Russell :lbf:

3296640178_4b62200230_o.jpg

3296658726_4710af6e58_o.jpg

3295818535_621584ba36_o.jpg

3295818553_91f45d6f4f_o.jpg

3296643518_f12a7dd0ac_o.jpg
And seeing the Mozz smiling... where's my Thud Pillow?

Please kindly excuse me while I go
111103-thud.gif
in a most happy manner...

Back
Top Bottom