morrissey frink thread!

moz001_LR.jpg
I like that one. Do you have other pictures of Moz in studio from that photo shoot?

Oh, and of course...

morrissey-cheeky.jpg

;)

I was watching Chowder today, the episode where they sing the Sweet Song and it's been stuck in my head ALL DAY. "We're sweet, and our sweetness can't be beat, we're the sweetest sweeties of them all..." and I'm thinking how good we'd all sound here singing it and then there's a solo line "Got it tattooed on my seat!" I immediately thought, OKAY, that's DEFINITELY M-ey's line!

I thought this picture was from the Quarry session. Is that Jesse up stairs? I know Alain worked on both. I'm confused. :confused:

strangled.jpg

I love the caption for this one:

Morrissey strangles Alain as Gary looks on. In Rome recording Ringleader, 2005. :lbf:

I thought this picture was from the Quarry session. Is that Jesse up stairs? I know Alain worked on both. I'm confused. :confused:

HMMM....that was the caption of the pic. You may be right.

chastain7.jpg
chastain8.jpg
chastain9.jpg

These were all taken at Chastain Park Ampitheatre, Atlanta, GA, July 20, 2007 by Frank Mullen. I'm sorry they are all so small!

strangled.jpg

Just to clear up the confusion this is actually a photo from the recording of the BBC Radio1 session for the Zane Lowe and John Peel shows back in May 2004. It's at the BBC's Maida Vale studios in London.

Sooooooo pretty.......

morrissey150108036mk7-Copy.jpg

Real world history has already been made with the Frink thread, which Morrissey has saluted, and now the milestone of the 2nd millionth viewing is approaching.

This almost certainly would not be happening without the consistant leadership of Scarlet Ibis in particular and her generous sharing of exciting finds and experiences both there and elsewhere on the website. Amongst much material, in multiple threads, that is not at all to do with Morrissey, that is sometimes disparaging towards him and towards users, this is something to celebrate, so Scarlet Ibis and crew, congratulations! :clap:

morrisey.jpg

Seems to be the same 'Years of Refusal' baby?
Taken by Patrick O'Dell, guy who directed the 'All You Need Is Me' video. Apparently the child urinated on him.
So this is, like, 'art' now, yes? As in, someone puts it in a gallery in Ohio. Thus it's art. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom