morrissey frink thread!

Wonderful woman. I found it on you tube some time ago, I'll see if it's still there. I have to ask you to upload it to your photobucket (or wherever you can) and post your own link plz... Sounds bitchy, but photobucket bandwidth is VERY limited and suddenly once a month I can run out of it and none of my photos will show for days :(

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3uqq0gEjRo

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

This means a lot, because I've been obsessed with that gif for weeks now.

I'll just remove the gif from my original post, then, no worries :)

It's a puzzle - I guess a discussion we should have in the new forums is if we are willing to let this, over 2 million views, thread fall out to the 2nd page and beyond in favor of the new site...It's something I've felt conflicted about.

The new site is BEAUTIFUL btw - all periwinkle and coral (on my computer at least).

oneshowfeb094.jpg

Pretty teefs!
oneshowfeb093.jpg

I kind of feel the same, excited about a new frink den but still connected to the frink thread here. It's hard to let go, kinda silly I know but I can't help it.
I'm having the same emotions as I would moving house. :crazy:

2235368034a2774076399b924967576l.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

This means a lot, because I've been obsessed with that gif for weeks now.

I'll just remove the gif from my original post, then, no worries :)

:thumb:
Being obsessed with a gif is more fun than people think :lbf: but why didn't you ask me? :D Did you find it in my LJ? You can always ask and request!

:thumb:
Being obsessed with a gif is more fun than people think :lbf: but why didn't you ask me? :D Did you find it in my LJ? You can always ask and request!
I can't remember where I found it actually! I can't get access to your livejournal because I don't have an account myself and thus can't befriend you on there ;-[

It's a puzzle - I guess a discussion we should have in the new forums is if we are willing to let this, over 2 million views, thread fall out to the 2nd page and beyond in favor of the new site...It's something I've felt conflicted about.

The new site is BEAUTIFUL btw - all periwinkle and coral (on my computer at least).

oneshowfeb094.jpg

Pretty teefs!
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284
gretchenraine/Mozzy/oneshowfeb093.jpg

I agree, Gretchen, frankly we've all put a lot of time, effort and devotion into this thread, we have all made some lovely friends because of it, i'm loathe to let it die in favour of a 'new' site, much as there is bad feeling about this forum and its mod tactics etc.
I for one will not be abandoning it, after all we wouldn't have had the mirrored drum and various other 'nods' from Moz if this thread wasnt here.
*waves* ;)

I'll be here. :o I'll put more work into posting to the frink thread if you all leave.

I for one will not be abandoning it, after all we wouldn't have had the mirrored drum and various other 'nods' from Moz if this thread wasnt here.
*waves*

I sincerely hope i'm not included in that invitation Crystal?
:tears:

Hi Lottie and Crystal. Your posts made me feel really guilty!

Can't you have both (like me, *ahem*), or am I being greedy :blushing: ?!

Here's some Frinkery to hopefully cheer you up:

A bit of brown knitwear for Lottie:

mag06-1-1.jpg

A bit of Woman Grabbing for Crystal Geezer:

grope.jpg

I sincerely hope i'm not included in that invitation Crystal?
:tears:

No I just meant that I normally comment and enjoy, I don't usually post a lot of frinky pics because I housesit and since my laptop broke I use about ten different computers so it's difficult for me to post. My point is that if everyone leaves, and I hope not, I'll do my best to keep this frink thread alive and just lurk over there. Or not lurk. I dunno. This is all ridiculously complicating. I feel like my parents are getting in a divorce. :p

No I just meant that I normally comment and enjoy, I don't usually post a lot of frinky pics because I housesit and since my laptop broke I use about ten different computers so it's difficult for me to post. My point is that if everyone leaves, and I hope not, I'll do my best to keep this frink thread alive and just lurk over there. Or not lurk. I dunno. This is all ridiculously complicating. I feel like my parents are getting in a divorce. :p

Ha Ha. You know it's nothing to do with you right? We still love you. It's just that we've drifted apart... But we still respect each other...

Ha Ha. You know it's nothing to do with you right? We still love you. It's just that we've drifted apart... But we still respect each other...

:lbf:

that's exactly how it feels... i couldn't abandon this site - still think Moz news (if ever there is any) will happen here first!... or at least second after true-to-you

I'm usually logged on to both :eek: Why do I feel so bad about it?

I would probably join true-to-you too, but every time I visit I think it's really poor compared to what it could be.

moz_england.jpg

music.png

:sweet:

nme.jpg

:love:

oneshowfeb094.jpg

Oh yes, "if you walk through a storm, hold your head up high, look into the camera and say what you want to say", I remember this.

zanemtv8.jpg

I wonder if Corrissey remembers that after Morrissey had been seen shirt shopping with his PA we had a look at the online shop of the store and thought that it would be great if he wore a shirt like this during the upcoming tour? How great that he wore one during this interview! Suited him really well. I loved it!

hahaha, good description.

The Reader, of course you can have both my dear. I just didnt wanna be left here all alone having to stretch myself out to fill the naughty bench..
(i'd prob eat all the biscuits, so it wouldnt take long.. :lbf:)

then again being left HERE all alone, means Moz only reads posts from me, it'll be a chore but i think i can live with the burden. :blushing:

then again being left HERE all alone, means Moz only reads posts from me, it'll be a chore but i think i can live with the burden. :blushing:

:thumb: That's what I'm thinking. He's all about respect and all but the man has a sense of humor and doesn't like change. Anyone whose analyzed his setlists from gig to gig knows this. :D

GODDAMMIT! Why won't people just stop replying to the autobiography thread??? LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

5h5j6h6j5j6h4565jh6k5jh66hj5k45h-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom