morrissey frink thread!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
!BugBDZgEWk~$(KGrHqIOKi4Eu3YEDtFuBM!o7U6Eyw~~_12.JPG

!Bu)ykQQ!2k~$(KGrHqV,!hsEv1+0GM+NBMBtpJZD7!~~_3.JPG

HowCute.jpg

*sigh* I love the band introductions. In fact, tonight I'm going to schedule a break from being pissed-off about the fact that my a/c hasn't worked in 2 1/2 weeks and watch band-introduction clips on YouTube.

*sigh* I love the band introductions. In fact, tonight I'm going to schedule a break from being pissed-off about the fact that my a/c hasn't worked in 2 1/2 weeks and watch at band-introduction clips on YouTube.

It still isn't working? Jeeeez. Go get some popsicles, those help too and it's the one food item that the calorie-free version tastes as good as the sugary kind, so you can eat them all night while your watching vids. :D

It still isn't working? Jeeeez. Go get some popsicles, those help too and it's the one food item that the calorie-free version tastes as good as the sugary kind, so you can eat them all night while your watching vids. :D

Or - move to Blighty! The sun has disappeared again, so it's business as usual here :)

4689992400_09a84592d7_b.jpg

4689358035_b94feb9885_b.jpg

4689357835_47e82a7080.jpg

thanks very very much joe for the uploading he looks fab in that suit in the first pic

"The reason that the bond between this artist and his followers is so strong is that it is mutually dependent. The kids hanging around outside the Sunset Marquis Hotel all day, every day of Morrissey's stay, believe that he really needs them, and they're absolutely right.

This autumn, Morrissey will make a triumphant progress through America. He will be hailed as a conquering hero and make an enormous amount of money. He will be adored by hundreds of thousands of fans and, for the brief hours that he spends on stage, he will, he says, feel completely natural and at ease." - David Thomas, You Magazine, 1992

This is why Morrissey needs to tour again.

m718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom