morrissey frink thread!

morrissey_flowers.gif

Couldn't resist :thumb:
med.jpg

Morrissey-Sing-Your-Life-64254.jpg

8.jpg

Morrissey-1992-Morrissey--008.jpg

"While anything that reflects the tasts of his true soul is disliked by these very same people: they go on and on and on about how they dislike his style in clothing, his political views, musical preferences, you name it."

Huh. So if I agree with everything he says and does, I'm a sychophant. If I mention that I'm not completely fond of a particular shirt, I dislike the tastes of his true soul. Boy, it's hard to be a good Morrissey fan!

"While anything that reflects the tasts of his true soul is disliked by these very same people: they go on and on and on about how they dislike his style in clothing, his political views, musical preferences, you name it."

Huh. So if I agree with everything he says and does, I'm a sychophant. If I mention that I'm not completely fond of a particular shirt, I dislike the tastes of his true soul. Boy, it's hard to be a good Morrissey fan!

Yeah - shame on you dailyalice. Shame!

And I think you mean 'tasts' of his true soul. More shame!

I'm just glad I'm not of of those 'fans' that presumes to know what Morrissey's true soul is. That's creepy. Where as we're just slightly pervy :thumb:

OMG! I ordered one of those shirts last week.. it arrived yesterday, and it is gorgeous, i'm so in love with it.. cant wait to wear it, (strange for me as im not a big frinker of young moz, but i suppose hes Moz whatever skin he comes in)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think the only things I go on and on and on about are:
1. How much I love his voice
2. How much I adore every bit of him (and yes, that includes his hair and chest and tummy etc etc etc)
3. How very much he means to me
4. How much I love and value him
5. How his songs have saved and changed my life

This is a fan forum after all. To say these things seems normal....

I'm just glad I'm not of of those 'fans' that presumes to know what Morrissey's true soul is. That's creepy. Where as we're just slightly pervy :thumb:

Only 'slightly pervy'??
you're slacking dear, you'll never get your own cushion on the naughty frink bench at this rate. :lbf:

I think "frink wanker" is my new favorite phrase. :p

Speaking of the mainboard, you know who would be a breath of weird fresh air here on the frink? The wacky stylings of Kate2828. :D That woman is f***ing nuts, It would be entertaining to read her ramblings on his thighs or whatever. :rofl: Unless that's you, TCM. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes: :p

Speaking of the mainboard, you know who would be a breath of weird fresh air here on the frink? The wacky stylings of Kate2828. :D That woman is f***ing nuts, It would be entertaining to read her ramblings on his thighs or whatever. :rofl: Unless that's you, TCM. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes: :p

2828's spendidly potty and you're not the first person to ask if she and I are the same person. But no, I'm a different Kate altogether.

Very true.
I find creepy liking everything Morrissey likes and disliking every thing he dislikes, repeating how great and healthy he looks when the next minute he collapses on stage, for Christ's sake. If I need to say he needs to rest, I'll f***ing say it.
He's as much mine as he is everyone else's, as a public figure.
There are plenty of members here who obviously don't like him or care about him, and I dare to say only a handful post on the Frink.

When did it get so awful and sick to celebrate someone's beauty? :confused:
Besides, we dedicate ONE thread to it instead of hopping around the whole site ranting "yeah, but also, he's so pretty!" like idiots. Ignoring this thread is an easy thing to do.
By the way, it's not just the Frink being attacked, this anonymous coward was referring to someone in particular and I wish him/her all the worst for that. Are you reading? I think so.

Whistlejacket?

Back
Top Bottom