Nice cheerful pictures. :)

Re: Pictures of Morrissey Looking Happy

nothing tops the hand down the pants photo

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,175

Nice selection. The first, the second and penultimate ones are my forever favourite. :)
Still, I wonder why they didn't include this. He's smiling and such a confident seducer here.
View attachment 13489

this is a great one. mainly because its my friend enjoying one of the best moments of life.
View attachment 13490

Awwww, that's your friend? This is seriously one of my favorite stage invasion photos. I often wondered what his tattoo was! Now that I have an in, what is it? :p

her tattoo is her skin being ripped open and it's filled with vegan ice cream cones and cupcakes... yeah know, what most vegans bodies are filled with.

Awwww, that's your friend? This is seriously one of my favorite stage invasion photos. I often wondered what his tattoo was! Now that I have an in, what is it? :p

her tattoo is her skin being ripped open and it's filled with vegan ice cream cones and cupcakes... yeah know, what most vegans bodies are filled with.

Oh woops. Sorry, thought she was a dude. :p Cool tattoo.

7317571160_3d77074a22_z.jpg

7317582050_23b0d1bdb8_z.jpg

7317495598_660dc8ee0b_c.jpg

attachment.php

Way too sexy. :horny:

Hot. The burns get lost but that f***ing bicep we don't see a lot of. :horny: And maybe the poor girl in me loves tshirt frink.

wolver-bw0blur.jpg

7518041112_2eef460eb3_z.jpg

Screenshot of that in-flight thing airing on Canadian airplanes or some damn thing :)confused:) compliments of Giselle. :love:

Back
Top Bottom