morrissey frink thread!

High Five o'clock Shadow Frink. :sweet:

Morrissey+bw.jpg

I wanna kiss that scruffy face. rawr.

Just a few more pretties before I go get some sleep :sleeping:

2je9wz9.jpg

miiys.jpg

35mjd52.jpg

As you can tell, I think he looked exceptionally hot around The Smiths era - not that he isn't still sexy as all hell! :blushing:

So Morrissey was apparently spotted at Fred Segal yesterday. The perfect mixture of masculine and feminine here, be still my heart. :horny: And a pen in his pocket. Just kill me now.

9add05acae2f11e2819022000a1f99d8_7.jpg

So Morrissey was apparently spotted at Fred Segal yesterday. The perfect mixture of masculine and feminine here, be still my heart. :horny: And a pen in his pocket. Just kill me now.

9add05acae2f11e2819022000a1f99d8_7.jpg

I wish he would dye his hair a little darker...he looks so old with such grey hair! It's nice to have distinguished greys :)

I wish he would dye his hair a little darker...he looks so old with such grey hair! It's nice to have distinguished greys :)

Agreed! Just a couple of shades darker. I think he must dye it a bit to get the look he has now. I could be wrong but I think I've seen pictures when it was all grey (the bottom is almost white). That being said I think the salt & pepper look is sexy and suits Morrissey just fine.

He looks damn hot in this picture

I don't think he dyes his hair. I hope he never does, it's perfect.

We dance in my brain when I work. :sweet: My dance card has only one name on it.

Morrissey+1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom