morrissey frink thread!

f*** the tour page, I'm posting this here.
I just got back from the Oakland show.

How do I even describe this? If you ever have a chance to see him at the Paramount theater in Oakland, CA, DO IT. I had a pit ticket (sold my first born and all). There was NOTHING in between me and the stage. I was leaning on the stage the whole time. OMG. :eek:

Doll and the Kicks were OK. She's not my style but the music sounded decent. I was having a really hard time paying attention to it though.

Doll and the Kicks walked off, and the entire pit ran to the stage. There were only about 40 people, so I could actually breathe.

Morrissey came out, smiling and shaking hands with the fans to the right. He was wearing a turquoise shirt and jeans (hooray for me!). The shirt was a great color on him. He went to the center and started singing "This Charming Man." There was a lot of cord flinging. At one point I almost got hit with it - that would have made me happy!

Morrissey looked absolutely amazing. He looked very happy, strong, and just plain gorgeous. There he was right in front of me, and he was even more beautiful than I had remembered him. I'm going to have to start going through my thesaurus for adjectives - he was splendid, perfect, alluring, joyful, lively, divine, yummy.

He was very playful, chatting up the crowd. He said "I was in my hotel room and did something I swore I would never do again. I picked up the television remote and started flipping through the channels trying to find" something watchable. "97, 98, 99, 1, 2, 3, 4...and after an hour...nothing! Why is that? Can you tell me why there is nothing to watch on American TV?" One fan said something about the state of the world, and Morrissey agreed, but said "It's not that, no." Then someone else said it was because Morrissey wasn't on enough. He said "Good answer, but it's not very realistic." Then he asked, "Could you imagine me on The View? I can!" He went down the line and accepted our gifts at one point - a few letters, a Frank Sinatra LP, and my letter and book (Jasper Fforde, if anyone cares), pretending to be surprised, "Is this for me? Thank you."

It seemed to be a little chilly in the theater. Although not captured on camera, I enjoyed seeing Morrissey's nipples poking through his shirt. Brrr! From what I could tell when the shirt tails came out of the jeans, Morrissey was not wearing knickers tonight.

I was wearing my newly made "Morrissey Frink Squad" t shirt. At the beginning he walked by and squinted quizzically at it. Later he came by and made a circle over his own chest where my logo was and said something like "I like that shirt." :D

Sadly for us, due to the chill, Morrissey walked off briefly after "How Soon Is Now" and changed his shirt off-stage. Not fair, Morrissey! I drove 4 hours to see your incredibly frinky shirtless body up close, and I was denied.

He came back on in a very nice black shirt, half unbuttoned.
Mmmmmmm. Very very frinky.

The concert ended too soon, as always. When he came back out for "First of the Gang" a little hell broke loose. There were a few stage invasions. After denying me all evening, he came over and shook my hand. It was amazing. OMG, I touched Morrissey. OMG. I can't believe it.

I hadn't realized before how fast the concert went, so I got out my frink sign (You Are The Frinkiest) at the end. Morrissey saw it, came over, picked it up and held it up to the audience for a few lines of singing. If anyone has a picture, please post it!

I made a feeble attempt to get up on stage and there was immediately a bouncer in front of me. Morrissey came back over and held my hand (AGAIN!!!!!!!) pretty tightly. His hand was warm, soft, strong. OMG, I love him so much. I shouted out "I love you!" while he was holding my hand. He squeezed back and said "I know." OMG. I think I can die now. That was quite possibly the best moment of my life, religiously, emotionally, sexually, everything.

Just for fun, this picture was an accident, but his microphone ended up in a, um, frinky location.

That was so much fun to read. What a man, eh? I love him even more after reading this :)

That was so much fun to read. What a man, eh? I love him even more after reading this :)

Aw thank you for quoting that.. that was a lovely story. I hadnt read back in the thread when I posted my pics. Will do so now.

Just a note - nothing frinky here. Morrissey seemed to really be enjoying himself last night. He seemed very at ease with himself and with us. I didn't get any sense of angst or depression that others feared from his DID show. It was kind of like, "We were all miserable together then, weren't we? Remember how we bonded over that? Let's think back together on those bad old days with a smile." Not sure how well I'm articulating this. Like Morrissey's sharing an inside joke with us - "Let the critics say what they will. I get it and you get it and we're just going to have fun and ignore what they say."

Just a note - nothing frinky here. Morrissey seemed to really be enjoying himself last night. He seemed very at ease with himself and with us. I didn't get any sense of angst or depression that others feared from his DID show. It was kind of like, "We were all miserable together then, weren't we? Remember how we bonded over that? Let's think back together on those bad old days with a smile." Not sure how well I'm articulating this. Like Morrissey's sharing an inside joke with us - "Let the critics say what they will. I get it and you get it and we're just going to have fun and ignore what they say."

Aw, that warms my heart Alice, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Ok, I simply MUST get back to work now and stay off this thread for a few hours. :( I'd much rather frink.

I TOTALLY get what you are saying, and its so LOVELY when hes like that...
*sighs*:horny:

f*** the tour page, I'm posting this here.
I just got back from the Oakland show.

How do I even describe this? If you ever have a chance to see him at the Paramount theater in Oakland, CA, DO IT. I had a pit ticket (sold my first born and all). There was NOTHING in between me and the stage. I was leaning on the stage the whole time. OMG. :eek:

Doll and the Kicks were OK. She's not my style but the music sounded decent. I was having a really hard time paying attention to it though.

Doll and the Kicks walked off, and the entire pit ran to the stage. There were only about 40 people, so I could actually breathe.

Morrissey came out, smiling and shaking hands with the fans to the right. He was wearing a turquoise shirt and jeans (hooray for me!). The shirt was a great color on him. He went to the center and started singing "This Charming Man." There was a lot of cord flinging. At one point I almost got hit with it - that would have made me happy!

Morrissey looked absolutely amazing. He looked very happy, strong, and just plain gorgeous. There he was right in front of me, and he was even more beautiful than I had remembered him. I'm going to have to start going through my thesaurus for adjectives - he was splendid, perfect, alluring, joyful, lively, divine, yummy.

He was very playful, chatting up the crowd. He said "I was in my hotel room and did something I swore I would never do again. I picked up the television remote and started flipping through the channels trying to find" something watchable. "97, 98, 99, 1, 2, 3, 4...and after an hour...nothing! Why is that? Can you tell me why there is nothing to watch on American TV?" One fan said something about the state of the world, and Morrissey agreed, but said "It's not that, no." Then someone else said it was because Morrissey wasn't on enough. He said "Good answer, but it's not very realistic." Then he asked, "Could you imagine me on The View? I can!" He went down the line and accepted our gifts at one point - a few letters, a Frank Sinatra LP, and my letter and book (Jasper Fforde, if anyone cares), pretending to be surprised, "Is this for me? Thank you."

It seemed to be a little chilly in the theater. Although not captured on camera, I enjoyed seeing Morrissey's nipples poking through his shirt. Brrr! From what I could tell when the shirt tails came out of the jeans, Morrissey was not wearing knickers tonight.

I was wearing my newly made "Morrissey Frink Squad" t shirt. At the beginning he walked by and squinted quizzically at it. Later he came by and made a circle over his own chest where my logo was and said something like "I like that shirt." :D

Sadly for us, due to the chill, Morrissey walked off briefly after "How Soon Is Now" and changed his shirt off-stage. Not fair, Morrissey! I drove 4 hours to see your incredibly frinky shirtless body up close, and I was denied.

He came back on in a very nice black shirt, half unbuttoned.
Mmmmmmm. Very very frinky.

The concert ended too soon, as always. When he came back out for "First of the Gang" a little hell broke loose. There were a few stage invasions. After denying me all evening, he came over and shook my hand. It was amazing. OMG, I touched Morrissey. OMG. I can't believe it.

I hadn't realized before how fast the concert went, so I got out my frink sign (You Are The Frinkiest) at the end. Morrissey saw it, came over, picked it up and held it up to the audience for a few lines of singing. If anyone has a picture, please post it!

I made a feeble attempt to get up on stage and there was immediately a bouncer in front of me. Morrissey came back over and held my hand (AGAIN!!!!!!!) pretty tightly. His hand was warm, soft, strong. OMG, I love him so much. I shouted out "I love you!" while he was holding my hand. He squeezed back and said "I know." OMG. I think I can die now. That was quite possibly the best moment of my life, religiously, emotionally, sexually, everything.

Just for fun, this picture was an accident, but his microphone ended up in a, um, frinky location.

Thanks for sharing. That was a joy to read. :D

These last pages... all the stories AND pictures...it's like Christmas! But sooooo much better!
Can this get any better?
I just might die with a smile on my face after all...

Hey dailyalice - congrats on the frink sign!!! I may be wrong, but did you hear at the very end him say, "I love the frink squad" or something to that effect? It was almost a mumble, but I was paying close attention. Was I dreaming? It was at the very very end.

Thanks for using my picture! It's a huge compliment! :D

I have some pix. Will be posting soon.

Amazing pictures girls, sounds like you had a brilliant time. Looking forward to seeing your piccies sweetness :guitar:

new user titel? Frink Squad Member. Too obvious? anyway. ok , I'll give it a try...
credits to dailyalice, of course!

OMG. Where do I even begin.
My reaction to today's Frink thread...
468_jaw_dropping.gif

Alice!!!!!!! :guitar: Why can't I be you?!

Does this sign belong to any of you? lol.
DSCF0281.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! Great sign! Holding his word, FRINKY. "I'm holding my Frink!" And how cool is it that the sign girl meets the photographer on solo? On the Frink thread, no less. But, of course!

Girls, you took amazing pictures, thank you! These are gorgeous Mmmmmm :horny: I'm amazed you could be so composed in the glow of such beauty and awesomeness. We should add them to Frinkiest photos 2009. Surely, Kewpie would make an exception!! :D

Pags is off to Vegas...with frink sign and frink squad shirt in hand...WISH ME LUCK! Peace out!

Pags is off to Vegas...with frink sign and frink squad shirt in hand...WISH ME LUCK! Peace out!

GOOD LUCK, pags!!!! :rock:

Morrissey, Vegas, Frink sign & shirt...It's dark and we're wearing sunglases. :cool: Wow, you girls are having way too much fun out there! *teleports self*

Don't get abducted by aliens. :p

Mell, I just wanted to stop by to say I'm very proud of your frinky photos and videos, you were so close to him and still managed to not lose it completely and give us such frinky works :thumb:

Good Luck Pags!!!! Have damn frinky moments:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom