morrissey frink thread!

oh so many of you are there!!! Me too! ENJOY!
My son told me that he would build the first functional teleport. Should I go and wake him up now? "Darling, wake up, mom needs your teleport now. She must see Morrissey..."

Yay! Represent Lady Symbolism Power.

His hands are so perfect. I was standing in line at the grocery store the other day looking at other man hands, none of them compare. None at Vons anyway. :p

Here's mother of pearl:
images

Here's opal:
opal_2.jpg

I think you might be right, it looks more like mother of pearl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTnFDppffr0[/youtube]

I think at the end he says "That was a frink song." !!!!!!!

Ohh did you take that video? Some people have been looking for it to see all the crazies jumping on stage lol.

I was too much in shock to video tape any of that LOL. That was my first Moz show and I couldnt believe the people rushing the stage like that. The concerts I go to normally have barriers and security pits in between the musician and the first row!

Here's another pic. I didnt put this one up earlier because the quality is not great but I realized its "frinky". :p

DSCF0274.jpg

Hand and ring Frink. :D

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20034.jpg

OH, nice.

I love that the synonyms under Frinky in our Urban dictionary definition say
"morrissey frisky kinky sexy love fans" in that order. :) Everyone needs to go press the thumbs up to move the Morrissey definition to the top.

:love::love:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTnFDppffr0[/youtube]

I think at the end he says "That was a frink song." !!!!!!!

You're right, I think he did. That was so sweet when he pulled the girl up and said this is your stage.:love:

DSCF0263.jpg

Aww, I remember the exact moment he turned around in that blue-green shirt with that particular sweat pattern hehe.

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg
May I point out what a good hair day he was having yesterday? Safe to say there was some hairspray a-sprayed.

DSCF0249.jpg
DSCF0216.jpg

Just a note - nothing frinky here. Morrissey seemed to really be enjoying himself last night. He seemed very at ease with himself and with us. I didn't get any sense of angst or depression that others feared from his DID show. It was kind of like, "We were all miserable together then, weren't we? Remember how we bonded over that? Let's think back together on those bad old days with a smile." Not sure how well I'm articulating this. Like Morrissey's sharing an inside joke with us - "Let the critics say what they will. I get it and you get it and we're just going to have fun and ignore what they say."

Yeah, I didn't feel so freakish this time smiling at him all night. I liked when he went to the far left of the stage at one point and gave a little wave. Peekaboo Morrissey.

Thanks for a very sexy, detailed review....almost like I was there...delicious.

Bless me Father for I have sinned...its been 2 days since my last Morrissey show...

That was awesome, he did say 'that was a frink song!' Cool that he grabbed that girl and said 'this is your stage.' Security from Seattle to Portland have been dicks...what is the deal? Thank you for posting this! Very good quality and very enjoyable to watch.

I was SUPPOSED to go to bed early because I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night after driving back from the show and then staying up to post here. But then I started trolling the back pages of this thread......
A few I feel just really need to be posted again.
1190247467_f.jpg

bump.jpg

Could it be the only reason he wore these awful pants was to show off?

intczfqzbmorrissey20uniri9.jpg

And I had exactly the same thought as the rest of you when I saw this picture:
dublinoh.jpg

The third photo puts me in the mood of the fourth photo.

Back
Top Bottom