morrissey frink thread!

THANK YOU dailyalice for your fantastic review.... I felt like I was right there with you! I am of course insanely jealous... what an amazing experience!
I didn't think it was possible to love this man any more than I already do!!:blushing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOTTIE!

Wishing you lots of brown-cardi dreams in the coming year!

00306986_lg.jpg

MozHoldsMyMag2.jpg

Here he is holding the vintage magazine (Elvis vs. James Dean) I gave to him in Las Vegas. (Flax took it.)

I'm only here for a second and don't have time to look at the frink thread. I say this because I know I'd have tons to say to you guys if I were to look. I will say this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOTTIE! :D

But other than that... I'll try to get on tomorrow night and see all the stuff I've missed. I've been ON THE GO. D:

Oh, and yes MFNY, I'll try to get that thing. :D

Shirt down the trousers frink:horny:
ENJOY! ;)

The Joint, Moz Vegas:

Last edited by a moderator:
l_c5aa123951014853a83487c3dd33dd08.jpg

Sorry, got distracted there for a second.
Happy Birthday Lottie!

Shirt down the trousers frink:horny:
ENJOY! ;)

The Joint, Moz Vegas:

LOL :eek:
Just not sure what to say....Is it sick that him wiping his sweaty jewels on the shirt makes me want that shirt even more?

***That image has been emblazoned on my mind***

and I have a feeling is going to stay there for a while...

That look on his face is classic, oh my God I love you so much. :rofl: With the buttons flying everywhere. So funny. I keep watching it.

No fair! He took his shirt off in Vegas but not in Oakland. I had my camera ready and everything. :(

Back
Top Bottom