morrissey frink thread!

It's quite a different sensation when one posts a full-sized picture. I'm reaching for that post-coital fag but I don't smoke, sadly. I suppose I'll haveto make do with my Hetty Wainthropp Investigates DVD and a mug of milk. The joys of receiving Christmas presents...;)

mozbozgaz.jpg
morrisseyhs6.jpg

morrissey140.jpg

And these are not gifs, but they are otherwise beautiful, aren't they?

oooh good lord...
*struggles for breath*

I'm really wrestling between tambo frink
foxCALOOPVioletPayne3.gif
2214880607_4f440a6367.jpg

And cord whip frink
gibsonLAaskrdesalvo-1.gif

You know thats an IMPOSSIBLE choice right? ;)

I was just catching up on Jamie S. Rich's blog (he wrote the graphic novel "You Have Killed Me" which I haven't read yet). He was at the Portland show and wrote a nice review. These lines really stood out for me:

"There is nothing quite like the charge you feel when a performer of his type steps out on the stage. It's electric and chemical, the sense that you're seeing someone who has been anointed, who is different. There are tons of singers putting on shows all around the world every night, but not many who are this special."​

Beautifully said! :bow:

Although I severely disagree with this:
"In the 'We're All Human' Department, it was amusing to see that not even Morrissey's quiff can survive a night onstage, and Morrissey ripping his shirt off at the end of "How Soon is Now," followed by a quickly timed exit, was pretty funny. The man has a fairly solid barrel chest for being 50 years old, but it was probably for the best for him not to stand around preening. Plus, very happy to see him back to being fit and decked out in dapper dress after the chubby T-shirt tours of the early '00s." :confused::crazy::rolleyes:

The full entry, "WE'RE HAPPY, SO LEAVE US ALONE" is here:
http://confessions123.blogspot.com/2009/12/were-happy-so-leave-us-alone-photo-from.html

4150558121_2ea868f6cb.jpg

PS - He also says he heard the band cover "Rebel Rebel" during the soundcheck.

I was just catching up on Jamie S. Rich's blog (he wrote the graphic novel "You Have Killed Me" which I haven't read yet). He was at the Portland show and wrote a nice review. These lines really stood out for me:

"There is nothing quite like the charge you feel when a performer of his type steps out on the stage. It's electric and chemical, the sense that you're seeing someone who has been anointed, who is different. There are tons of singers putting on shows all around the world every night, but not many who are this special."​

Beautifully said! :bow:

"In the 'We're All Human' Department, it was amusing to see that not even Morrissey's quiff can survive a night onstage, and Morrissey ripping his shirt off at the end of "How Soon is Now," followed by a quickly timed exit, was pretty funny. The man has a fairly solid barrel chest for being 50 years old, but it was probably for the best for him not to stand around preening. Plus, very happy to see him back to being fit and decked out in dapper dress after the chubby T-shirt tours of the early '00s." :confused::crazy::rolleyes:

The full entry, "WE'RE HAPPY, SO LEAVE US ALONE" is here:
http://confessions123.blogspot.com/2009/12/were-happy-so-leave-us-alone-photo-from.html

4150558121_2ea868f6cb.jpg

PS - He also says he heard the band cover "Rebel Rebel" during the
soundcheck.

How cool! :D

The frinking appears to have dried up. What's wrong? No more frink to spare?

That is pure crazy talk. CRAZY TALK! I hate that people think one has to be young and hard-bodied to be sexy with one's shirt off. It's just not true.

That is pure crazy talk. CRAZY TALK! I hate that people think one has to be young and hard-bodied to be sexy with one's shirt off. It's just not true.

It's funny. I was expecting him to be chubby when I saw him for the first time in the summer, after seeing some of the Ringleader-era pictures. But he has a surprisingly narrow waist, and apart from his little tummy, he's all hard and muscular. He's more slender than he appears in pictures. And shorter.

But he still has a massive head, though. He looks like an especially gorgeous alien.

Back
Top Bottom