morrissey frink thread!

8215176461_da22458680_o.jpg

... Long Live The Frink.

:thumb:

Been a lurker on Morrissey-Solo for a long time now and finally registered! Wanted my first post to be in the Frink thread to say thanks for all the gorgeous pics and to keep them coming! ;)

8364044950_e76b8e508b_z.jpg

Ummmm, are you f***ing kidding me? :horny:

This isn't real, not happening. Nope. Impossible.

The highlight of my day was installing oven knobs on a lady's oven, this isn't real. :straightface:

Anyway...

I'm on Vicodin. I have a fibroid, it's very painful "that" time of the month. I don't normally take that stuff but tonight I have to after a long day of pain and looking forward to a long day of work tomorrow going to apartments with the plumber and owner fixing problems the last guy neglected. So I'm kind of a hero, replacing heaters and ordering drywall repair, making people's living places right after tons of neglect. The Vicodin is writing this. So while lying in bed in a haze of relief, my mind drifts off to this fantasy that's either slash fiction or just frink. Or just comfort frink or something. Safety. I don't know. It's not a zombie kiss. It's me in bed in flannel pajamas. High on Vicodin. No pain. Relief. Moz is facing me falling asleep in my bed too. He has no shirt on. A fresh pic in my mind of LMKY helps that thought. But he's not on a stage, he's lulling off to sleep and my face is on his chest. I touch his bare shoulder softly, cup it and kiss his clavicle and marvel at his musculature so feminine yet so strong and masculine, and it wakes him up. He says "Shhhhh. Go to sleep. My shoulder will be here in the morning." Then he clutches tighter and it helps me to sleep. I'm safe.

Kind of a half dream. I'm pathetic. But I'm okay with that. :o

Fun game! Spot this pic of Morrissey's head (in reverse) in this death valley video! (Hint:they show it twice.)

morrissey_inbed.jpg

[video]http://vimeo.com/user821379/dreamlapse[/video]

November spawned the son, yo. :cool:

Dialing down the crazy a couple notches I just saw this and almost jizzed in my jeans. :p

P1030835.jpg

A beauty from Columbus. Get better, Maisey. :flowers:

5e50cd8e62c711e2871d22000a1f92db_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom