morrissey frink thread!

times2.jpg

aww that unbuttoned shirt, those bare feet, that look in his eyes... stretched out and waiting... :horny:

:horny:
How on earth did he manage to look such great while beeing ill? Unbelievable! :eek:
(I always look like sh*t when I´m ill, grml...)

My thoughts exactly!!!! OMG...our boy looked fine!!!!!!!!! :horny::horny::horny:

posted by the wonderful rank-dsgn in the tour forum...this has got to be one of the best sick-Moz-in-jeans pic!
He looks so young and stylish in that outfit!
Did anyone else notice that he's only wearing the beaded necklace this day? He took off the medallion one he's been wearing for ages. Wonder why?
1_25_087.jpg

Here's a few more I've found from Jan 22nd
1_22_08b.jpg

1_22_08g.jpg

1_22_08h.jpg

1_22_08i.jpg

1_22_08j.jpg

1_22_08k.jpg

1_22_08l.jpg

I can't believe noone noticed.... Quick, girls, everyone to the doctor's! :doh:

Wait a minute. So he leans to the left? I just want to know which side to sit on when we're in the theater. I think they call it cinema. Cinema.

Did anyone else notice that he's only wearing the beaded necklace this day? He took off the medallion one he's been wearing for ages. Wonder why?
1_25_087.jpg

I can't say for sure but he certainly looks nice here. More and more out of my league each day he's so handsome. :o

Or is he leaning to the right? Can we get a professional to analyze this please?

HA! :guitar:
Am I getting your sense of humor or am I just perpetually hanging my head in a gutter?

No, you're getting it. Nothing wrong with a little touchy feely during the slow parts.

he doesn't lean, he's straight damnit, he's straight! :cool:

That's fantastic. So which direction does his cock point?

That's fantastic. So which direction does his cock point?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! As they say here on the 'net, I just ROTFLOL :D

Here I was trying to compose something witty about handjobs and reach arounds...

I would guess sit on his left. I think it's pointing in that direction and if you're a righty, easy peasy!

Back
Top Bottom