morrissey frink thread!

um... um...

*gasping* seriously, can't breath...

no smiley can do justice to my reaction right now. Um...

I think I... yeah.. um.. cold shower, that's it... be right back...

yes do that.. i will do it, too..in let me see the next 30 minutes..cause it's getting hotter and hotter..the more i get moz stuff (naked stuff) the closer i collapse..:eek:;)

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh .....

(what's the feminin equivalent for explosive kegs??!?)

my goodness!!!

I bet those were some transparent white boxers. Oh my ;)

Thank you, it wasn't bad enough without the mental image of him wearing tight white boxers.... OMFG! :o That was a bad idea. *heads back to shower*

my goodness!!!

Lol! :D Explosive erhms.... :p (Don't worry, we all know what you feel. Isn't it wonderful to be a girl? ;))

Thank you, it wasn't bad enough without the mental image of him wearing tight white boxers.... OMFG! :o That was a bad idea. *heads back to shower*

Lol! :D Explosive erhms.... :p (Don't worry, we all know what you feel. Isn't it wonderful to be a girl? ;))

oh yes..it absolutley is..there is nothing better than that..i adore it to be a girl..but otherwise it's killing me..it hurts, really..it's too much to know him..and by the way..my whole body is explosive..not only at one place:eek::horny::rolleyes:.the end:D

you bet it is!!

(keeps on drooling and dripping - - - ooooh beHAVE alsatian!!!!!!!!!)

YES!! :D you could frame it and put it on a wall or something. Check this out:

http://www.artvinyl.com/

:D - that's a great cover btw :eek::D:horny:

FANTASTIC!!!
That's a great idea..thanks,i will do that..it'S new to me..didn't knew it before that it's possible..great another thing for my moz shrine;):rolleyes:

holy shit!!!! is this another frink thread fantasy creation for a disc jacket or... or has moz been hanging out on the frink thread a bit tooo much lately - if this is real and that is the case... DO carry on Moz..rrrrrr...

That's really him. :cool: He's really that gorgeous. :D And we think that he does visit the thread and hope that he continues doing so.

oh yes..it absolutley is..there is nothing better than that..i adore it to be a girl..but otherwise it's killing me..it hurts, really..it's too much to know him..and by the way..my whole body is explosive..not only at one place.the end:D

Oh thanks for naming it... ;)

YES!! :D you could frame it and put it on a wall or something. Check this out:

:D - that's a great cover btw

And this is what we're going to do!

That's really him. :D And we think that he does visit the thread and hope that he

When I think of the "we" you are referring to... you and your little gang of sickos... I laugh out loud. I am a total fan of lottie and Moz was like "oh so that is what you look like... you are the one who wanted me to wear jeans right?" hahahahah... I had such a good laugh meeting her... lovely girl... Moz was like... "oh there's one of the girls..." when he saw her sign at the shows...

hahahaha I realize it is really him and that he is really that gorgeous... I don't contest it for a minute and find it hard to contain at times - fleeting moments of red cheeks during concerts. I am a conservative reader of the frink and limit my visits carefully so as not to become consumed like you sickos... But I am an avid supporter of it.... and there is no question it is him or that he is really that gorgeous... honey, please... I just wanted to know if it is really an official jacket... in which case he is DEFINITELY reading the frink... perhaps too often... I wouldn't know about that though - because I am by no means objective and simply bite my lip and gasp a bit when I see shit like that. ;)

oh man, i think your nose just grew a bit.. :p:p

Nah, you're preserving the value of your collection by not playing it.

absolutely!!
I'm still going to do it, though...

YES!! you could frame it and put it on a wall or something. Check this out:

Oh, after all this approval, i simply MUST buy it :D

( and thank you justme for the link...its a great idea, and it will make me feel less pervy, if i buy it to use as art, and not just to look at - also, if it was on the wall, it would be more difficult to ruin with drool :horny:)

my goodness!!!

spontaneous ovulation!!!! :D

A Second Heart?

I enjoy being a girl, it has its perks :cool:

And we think that he does visit the thread and hope that he continues doing so.
Really? You think? Can we have a show of hands for everyone who thinks Mozza visits us? :D Me? I'm not so sure (just 'cause I like to have cold, hard proof)... ;)

If the majority thinks that Mozza visits the frink then maybe I should refrain from saying that I wanna hump his brains out on a daily basis (I usually use much more graphic language, but I'm trying to be a lady today). I'd be permanently blush-colored if I knew he overheard me saying this. :o

Back
Top Bottom