morrissey frink thread!

LOTTIE!!!! Don't let Mel catch you in here, she's after you for some frinky stories! LOL!
All hyped up on coffee and stuff she could be dangerous!

morrissey6_web.jpg

Most def a sex face here...
_44279336_morrissey_afp203b.jpg

Neck frinkers, here you go....
Morrissey_Web.jpg

Are you ready girls?
Lottie/Moz the WHOLE tuesday eve saga?

HAHAHA! Watch them not even be paying attention right now!

Mel-I'm training for a half Ironman that is going to be in Idaho in June. Its 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run! Yes all in the same day...someone asked me that the other day...it's like duh?
Am I counted as a West Coaster? Because I like to get a little crazy sometimes too! For the record...I would LOVE to live in So Cal, so maybe some day!
haha, I dunno if you're counted as a West Coaster! Are you in the same time zone as us? So Cal is not beautiful like Utah, but it's got it's got some good things going for it. ;) That's so great that you're doing a half Ironman! You are a freaken stud! :eek:

I didn't like this pic, i dont hate it it just didnt do anything for me...
but since being in the 'golden ticket holders' bar @ roundhouse having plenty of time to stare at it out of the windows (the massive poster on roundhouse wall, the face became level with the bar window,) and spoent plenty of time doing sop with head at all angles, i have now decided it is incredilby FRINKY...
:rolleyes::)
Lottie! Can you tell us your Moz & Frink sign story now? Puh-leeze? I'm not too proud to beg!

HAHA! I just previewed my post and saw Pags' message :D Don't worry, I'm not amped up on coffee yet. It's still before lunchtime so I'm still bleary eyed. It's after lunchtime that I get feisty. :p

Anyone seen this before? I must have it!!!
morrissey-1a.jpg

leather strap alert...
eugghhhh...

I'm double checking, but anyone that would put Moz's face on a watch with a leather strap is just asking for it!!

Ok I'm halting all frink postings on my end so Lottie can run the show!

Guests have left, I've armed myself with crystallized ginger, so Lottie, hear hear! :D

ok,
so monday we'll brush over, i made a crucial mistake when running for the barrier, went to hit bozs area and looked up as i grabbed the barrier to see speaker stacks... no way i thought so stepped back, barrier was engulfed, went to the right instead and ended up by jesse, behind julia/andrea... which was ok, but bloody painful. pissed off that the stage frontal area was so short, but leartnt my lesson.also, my signs were in my coat, whoch was in the cloakroom, :rolleyes: i forgot was so stressed about getting in that i forgot, forgive me..

Tuesday, today i had my banners the 'YOU ARE TOO FRINKY' & 'TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU (PLEASE)' ones,....
i was in line with solomon on the barrier, so great spot, i held the frinky one up on and off for a bit he then spots it... as seen in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBTPw6VBL4c&feature=related
he said "what does that mean?" and offers me the mic, i start explaining but he canne hear me, hence the "what?" so i shout it a bit louder, you can just hear me, i said "its a mixture of the words frisky and kinky, its what you are and how you make us feel," he is looking right at me, total eye lock and he is almost laughing too, then as he is turning away i continue, "but you KNOW this"... he replies with "i knew really" and a killer of a smirk (he was blushing tooo)..
a while later i was waving the shirt at him (as you do)
001.jpg

and he leant over and said "for me" to which i yelled "of course" he took it from me with a big bashful smile, and a brushing of the fingers.. *dies*
it had a note on the back for him, and if you watch from 1;24 in this vid you'll see what happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6drAifl_A&NR=1
the really scary moment was when i thought he was actually gonna read it out, he was ACTUALLY reading it, i could see his eyes following my writing, and when he tiopped back for the thankyou, the genuine happy eye sparkle i got is just beyond describing, i'd like to believe it was from the heart..
so glad to hear i got a massive cheer for it. which is nice, restores my faith in you lot a little (frink girls excpeted of course).

part two coming,....

Crystallized ginger, not popcorn?

i'm so cool you know :cool:

ok,
so monday we'll brush over, i made a crucial mistake when running for the barrier, went to hit bozs area and looked up as i grabbed the barrier to see speaker stacks... no way i thought so stepped back, barrier was engulfed, went to the right instead and ended up by jesse, behind julia/andrea... which was ok, but bloody painful. pissed off that the stage frontal area was so short, but leartnt my lesson.also, my signs were in my coat, whoch was in the cloakroom, :rolleyes: i forgot was so stressed about getting in that i forgot, forgive me..

Tuesday, today i had my banners the 'YOU ARE TOO FRINKY' & 'TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU (PLEASE)' ones,....
i was in line with solomon on the barrier, so great spot, i held the frinky one up on and off for a bit he then spots it... as seen in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBTPw6VBL4c&feature=related
he said "what does that mean?" and offers me the mic, i start explaining but he canne hear me, hence the "what?" so i shout it a bit louder, you can just hear me, i said "its a mixture of the words frisky and kinky, its what you are and how you make us feel," he is looking right at me, total eye lock and he is almost laughing too, then as he is turning away i continue, "but you KNOW this"... he replies with "i knew really" and a killer of a smirk (he was blushing tooo)..
a while later i was waving the shirt at him (as you do)
001.jpg

and he leant over and said "for me" to which i yelled "of course" he took it from me with a big bashful smile, and a brushing of the fingers.. *dies*
it had a note on the back for him, and if you watch from 1;24 in this vid you'll see what happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6drAifl_A&NR=1
the really scary moment was when i thought he was actually gonna read it out, he was ACTUALLY reading it, i could see his eyes following my writing, and when he tiopped back for the thankyou, the genuine happy eye sparkle i got is just beyond describing, i'd like to believe it was from the heart..
so glad to hear i got a massive cheer for it. which is nice, restores my faith in you lot a little (frink girls excpeted of course).

part two coming,....

Awwwwwwwww! :sweet:

Yay, Lottie!!! I love the part where he took your shirt and said, "badeebaba..." So cute!!!!! Did your note on the back say something about the frink thread? For some reason I thought someone said it did :eek:

p.s. I don't like popcorn. I'd pick crystallized ginger over popcorn too.

so the gig carries on, i get a few sidelong smiles from him... he speaks to mel once, but noone else,
so towards the end, i have the 'take me home with you sign up' he spots it, comes across and says "what is it now?" and peers at it, he laughs, shrugs and says "i can't im not going anywhere YET"!!!!
total eye lock going on again here,.. (need to find some vid of this, someone must have it.)

All i could think was, wait a sec Moz, you mean you willl?????
i mustve had my jaw on the pit floor as the security guy was laughing at me, and shaking his head... (afterwards when grim came up to ask them for setlists etc, the security guy was like "no way man, where were you, the crazy fans deserve them, you not crazy fan, she *points to me* crazy fan she stood there all eve getting crushed and got spoken too, had a laugh with him and gave him the shirt, etc, she top crazy fan" by this time the guy was patting me on the back and telling his fellow security guys how fab i was... LOL bless him.)

then i go round to the back gate... (well why not) see brand leaving with some skank, and as he gets into his waiting car (it hads to park by us as they wouldnt leyt it in the yard) and leans forward to speak to the driver, i am standing by the bonnet so i turned round and just held up the FRINKY sign, Brand just totally cracked up, when i lowered the sign he was laughing, and waving at me, so i just gacve him a quick thumbs up and a grin and turned back to the gateway....
Moz's car came out eventually, i just held up the sign and smiled, totally blacked out car, but i sense that he saw me. and was smiling to himself.

story ends....

Yay, Lottie!!! I love the part where he took your shirt and said, "badeebaba..." So cute!!!!! Did your note on the back say something about the frink thread? For some reason I thought someone said it did :eek:

p.s. I don't like popcorn. I'd pick crystallized ginger over popcorn too.

no it didnt actually, it was just me saying how greaty it would be of he would wear it during opne of these gigs... but now we'll never know.. then again there is always the reschedule that we ARE going to get. ;)

Awww, bless his heart, he was genuinely touched by your honest feelings towards him.... :D:o:tears:

Back
Top Bottom