morrissey frink thread!

rosspple7.gif
rosspple8.gif

brilliant Di!! :) love these.

I find this so incredibly sexy. All the pics from that set were but this one with the purple floor and the concentration with the half lotus. Love it.

My heart has been aching all day because today Paris seemed so close though so far away .. who knows how long I will have to wait 'till I see Him again.... *sighs*
Does anyone else here literally feels a pain in her stomach when she misses him?
So yes I am addicted to the frink thread. Thanx for all the marvellous pics. and gifs. and banter. It cheers me up :)

My heart has been aching all day because today Paris seemed so close though so far away .. who knows how long I will have to wait 'till I see Him again.... *sighs*
Does anyone else here literally feels a pain in her stomach when she misses him?
So yes I am addicted to the frink thread. Thanx for all the marvellous pics. and gifs. and banter. It cheers me up :)

I feel pain too. When I remember the last time he took my hand I literally get a pain in my chest. Such longing.

I know it's silly.
I know.

At least you got to touch him. *deep sigh*

He'll take your hand too. If you love him he'll love you back. Just... go get his hand. Next time he's near you just do everything you can to get up there.

D:

Next on my list: I want a hug from him.

I would DIE.

VIVA NO

*just trying to bum p the pretty frink thread*

from the french message board....I'm trying not to die of jealousy....BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! :D :tears:
m10.jpg

03-02-10.jpg

03-02-11.jpg

03-02-12.jpg

OMG, im GREEN, why does this never happen to me,? :tears:
does that last one look like hes signed it 'mossirrey'? LOL

He'll take your hand too. If you love him he'll love you back. Just... go get his hand. Next time he's near you just do everything you can to get up there.

D:

Next on my list: I want a hug from him.

I would DIE.

I toally agree with all said here, i get a physical pain when i think of how he touched me, (i actually could feel his hnad gripping mine everytime i heard the song that it happened during, for months afterwards) and now everytime i tell someone about my tues @camden, or see the pics/recall his face in my mind, i ache and feel sick with longing.
and i too know it is silly, but we cant help how he makes us feel, and the more attention you do get the more you want. LOL

Back
Top Bottom