morrissey frink thread!

zfrwzvMorrissey%20Photo%20Shoots%2055.jpg

*melts* *then dies* *then studies while having a good sob*

that's too much to handle at the moment. Utterly gorgeous and breathtaking.

Hehe, I wouldn't mind seeing his contemporary derriére either. ;) Maybe not shown to the great public, but in a more private environment.

From now on you can just say *hypocritical* and we'll know you're drooling. ;)

hahhahahaha, i might just do that... :D

untitledass.jpg

Hey... How 'bout dat ass?

XD

I still don´t see that it´s his, don´t know why... maybe if I stare long enough at it. I can try. ;) I mean, it´s a nice one without a question. :p

no ass, but nice nevertheless:

1161645375_f.jpg

901718390_l.jpg

487956561_2edaa7179b.jpg

I still don´t see that it´s his, don´t know why... maybe if I stare long enough at it. I can try. ;) I mean, it´s a nice one without a question. :p

no ass, but nice nevertheless:

487956561_2edaa7179b.jpg

this one is just ...... MRRRAAAAOOOOWWWWRRRRR (sound of a cat purring, very, very loud):horny:

I wonder... does anybody know.... does he have a piercing in his right ear? Or is that a ermm, dunno the english word for tiny brow spot? can't recall ever seeing him wearing an earring though. I think it would 've been frinky on young moz :p

this one is just ...... MRRRAAAAOOOOWWWWRRRRR (sound of a cat purring, very, very loud):horny:

I wonder... does anybody know.... does he have a piercing in his right ear? Or is that a ermm, dunno the english word for tiny brow spot? can't recall ever seeing him wearing an earring though. I think it would 've been frinky on young moz :p

moreyouignoreme.jpg

a little bit of young moz :)

f0a9b142.jpg

sandy5.jpg

int_ihjgmdMorrissey20Photo20Shoots2.jpg

mozbed4.jpg

What a vision of perfection he is. Tsk. It hurts me to gaze upon him for too long.

Sometimes I wish he weren't so gorgeous so that my love for him would be considered a bit more respectable. D:

Back
Top Bottom