Morrissey Central "Morrissey Greets Queen In Manchester" (July 8, 2021)

IMG_0037_jgprhm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

It is stunning that in 2021 somebody can produce a digital image of two frequently photographed people that is such low resolution.

I cannot believe it :ROFLMAO:

I doubt the Queen could sing as well as Morrissey. That's my takeaway from this image.

Now I'm back working In The Real World - I think most people have gone slightly mad.

Central isn't looking as weird as it used to.

Though obviously I'm living in terror of horrendous people being posted.

I assume Sam's posted this because the Queen visited Manchester today and Morrissey is around as well.

He's been mentioned, played or quoted enough on Corrie - they should have invited him to the set today alongside Lizzie.
FWD.

Usually I lean toward Sam doing all the posting on central but saving the low resolution thumbnail of an image instead of the image itself is something a man of Morrissey's advanced years would do.

Usually I lean toward Sam doing all the posting on central but saving the low resolution thumbnail of an image instead of the image itself is something a man of Morrissey's advanced years would do.
Just looking at the image, it is so low-res as it appears to have been cropped from the original small image shared by the guy who put it together before it "inspired" a similar version at Mporium.
Irony abounds :)
FWD.

I wouldn’t even tweet that. I’d give it up and bin it.
And he thinks a record label is going to go near him? To call this sixth form would be flattery.

Sam in charge of art, Fiona the words. But when the met, it was murder!

M with his 7 incher,could take someones eye out with that.

What a shitshow. He does a GREAT interview, first piece of genuinely interesting news in ages, then Sam posts this embarrassing crap almost immediately afterwards? Eugh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom