Morrissey Central "Morrissey Greets Queen In Manchester" (July 8, 2021)

IMG_0037_jgprhm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Why do you posting things that people already know, next thing you will be telling us that Morrissey was in the Smiths.
Maybe you know about the Queen's visit to Manchester because you come from the Manchester/Cheshire area. There are others who may not know especially from abroad not sure if it was International news but it was on the National news I saw it on ITV news on television. I don't live in Manchester or the North West. Did you go to meet the Queen?

I reckon you people are so pathetic. The interns in the Burbank office are f***ing with you now after the California Son impostor with the middle aged pasty bald perv stalker psychopath fake photo shoot in a pob in Brittin. You foreign losers like being shit on by 20 something UCLA film school students interning for California Son Junior. I reckon this is the closest you will get in your sociopathic minds to Vegas or Moz Angeles. shagger off chipper curry he doesn't live in LA inn nn nnnnn n n n nnnnn it.
you know that no one ever reads past "I reckon" don't you? If you delayed it even by one sentence someone somewhere might read further.

one sentence further.

Facking hell, it's getting more and more embarrassing being a Morrissey fan. I don't like the queen, but this is just embarrassing. Where's the man I once was proud of?

GOOD WORK SAM (y)
:hammer:

Seriously?

Not to be supportive of the monarchy as an institution and of the monarch as a figure of political authority is one thing; being disrespectful to a 95-year-old lady, who happens to be the queen of Great Britain, is entirely something else.

Get a grip, Vegan!

:(

what do you all do while watching
'coronation street'?o_O
have a Tupperware party and play canasta?o_O

🇭🇷>:hammer:

What a pathetic clown.
f*** off out of England you're not remotely funny or clever.
62 years old, so deplorable.

Moz´s typical joke,was his idea.I am sure!!!!!!!!!.I am sorry,but i like it!!;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it could have been, I'm sure Moz would have used that photo for a cover of one of his albums!!! You can imagine the scandal it would have caused!!!! Uhhh

He was pretty soft in the interview !!!, something had to do.. oh Moz is so crazy I love him!!!! ❤️ :microphone:

My sweet Moz is loquito!!!

Would love to see the scumbag arrested and charged and sent down for that post. His intent and message are clearly meant and directed to Queen Elizabeth.

The Queen is........Great.
More Grace and Dignity in her little finger than the people that denounce her.

I’ll take that. I once had the pleasure of meeting my on screen Dad Jack Duckworth (Bill Tarmey) when i was working at Wythenshawe hospital. Lovely gentlemen.
Hope you are all well and slowly getting back to normal/reality.
I know I don’t contribute as much as used to but I’m on tour working away from home now until September. Rest assured though I’m always in the wings keeping an eye on proceedings.
Great to hear that Alain is possibly back in the mix as well.

Hit the North
Terry Duckworth
AKA Benny 🇬🇧🔪

I’ll take that. I once had the pleasure of meeting my on screen Dad Jack Duckworth (Bill Tarmey) when i was working at Wythenshawe hospital. Lovely gentlemen.
I know I don’t contribute as much as used to but I’m on tour working away from home now until September. Rest assured though I’m always in the wings keeping an eye on proceedings.

Hit the North
Terry Duckworth
AKA Benny 🇬🇧🔪

:rolleyes:

Oi FFS just come out and say it: you dont want to pay for beer.:hammer:

Hit the North
Terry Duckworth
AKA Benny 🇬🇧🔪
I’m pleased your happy with it
Terry😆

I thought you’d be happy with the bad boy reputation... Very apt😜

Yes some interesting times with Alain perhaps...

Hope you have a good day with
The final tonight🍻🍻🍻

Regards

Stanley Ogden.

I’m pleased your happy with it
Terry😆

I thought you’d be happy with the bad boy reputation... Very apt😜

Yes some interesting times with Alain perhaps...

Hope you have a good day with
The final tonight🍻🍻🍻

Regards

Stanley Ogden.
“what’s that smell Hilda? It’s Woman Stanley! Women!”
One of the greatest lines in TV Soap.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife: (Brighton)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom