An anonymous person posted the link to upcoming releases at Bull Moose:

Morrissey - Honey, You Know Where To Find Me - Bull Moose
ALTERNATIVE ROCK
BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK) LTD MS
UPC: 4050538587784
Release Date: 6/19/2020
Vinyl 10"

full

I really don't like rumour mongering, but the information is a bit more tangible than some of the things asserted here recently.
I've had 2 good sources now state that Honey You Know Where To Find Me is the Record Store Day release this year. My record store rep just told me similar.
Combine that with the following:

Here's the List of Record Store Day 2020 Releases Revealed So Far
https://exclaim.ca/music/article/heres_the_unofficial_list_of_2020_record_store_day_releases

And it looks very positive.
No idea about B-sides (as described as a 12"). The formats described can change before the official announcements - so keep that in mind too.

20200220_234402.jpg

Again, please take this as a rumour - more information as it becomes available (note: Lover-To-Be featured in the same way on the unofficial list - quickly becoming a reality).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Should Have Been Nice To Me would've made a better single/A-side.
That song is gorgeous.

Me so horny.
B-Sides will be...
Now now spank.... we’ll have less of that kind of talk, just because your back on the bus lad . Never known you so happy!!! Must be the new album along with your jet set life style eh it’s all coming together. Roll on Leeds and er, that small place down south somewhere, gertcha

Nice, You Should've Been Nice To Me is a great track and the cover isn't as blurry as that terrible Lady Willpower mockup that used the same image

Bullmoose might be a little out with their date :)
Regards,
FWD.

B side picture?

It looks nice, and I'll probably buy it - but as 3 previously released tracks it's utterly pointless.
Why didn't they put out something that has never had a physical release - like 'Blue Dreamer's Eyes', or 'By the Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going'?

For anyone interested:
The Lily St. Cyr image was used twice by SER prior:

50256_20190822_032629.jpg Untitled_4_bzs3ol.png

Regards,
FWD.

Who is the crossdressing dude on the cover? I've seen the photo before, but can't quite place it.

"Anatomic Bomb" ~ that's cute.

í may self-identify as such. Anything goes these days.

I think he/she meant the vinyl reissue. Currently the Southpaw vinyl costs an absolute fortune. If it gets reissued on vinyl I'll be buying it. I just hope it has the original cover and not some reimagined improved cover. It should be an orange vinyl in line with the original artwork but I won't hold my breath. I'd love to get Southpaw, Ringleader, and Quarry on vinyl. Possibly Maladjusted too.

I think he/she meant the vinyl reissue. Currently the Southpaw vinyl costs an absolute fortune. If it gets reissued on vinyl I'll be buying it. I just hope it has the original cover and not some reimagined improved cover. It should be an orange vinyl in line with the original artwork but I won't hold my breath. I'd love to get Southpaw, Ringleader, and Quarry on vinyl. Possibly Maladjusted too.

That's exactly what I was talking about. I don't care about another CD re-issue of those albums but the vinyl would surely be greatly appreciated by many.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom