Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TTY

I don't think many US fans will see Morrissey sharing the bill with Cliff Richard as an embarrassment, as others have said. As far as I know most people here don't know who he is or at least don't have a strong opinion on him. He is not a household name he at all, unlike Tom Jones. I could be off base. I just doubt his opening will have a strong effect on the perception of the show or ticket sales.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

I think (and Im not the only one) that you are so very jealous of Kristeen, she's pretty, talent, thin and Morrissey love Her

Pardon me for not being a big fan of a BAD APPLE.

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

I suppose Morrissey feels a kinship with Cliff because Cliff, gets no air time on radio.

Lack of commercial support[edit]

Richard has openly complained about the lack of commercial support he receives from radio stations and record labels. He spoke about this on The Alan Titchmarsh Show on ITV in December 2007, pointing out that while new bands needed airplay for promotion and sales, long-established artists like him also relied upon airplay for the same ends. He also noted that 1980s radio stations did play his records and that this went some way to help sales and maintain his media presence. In the BBC Radio 2 documentary Cliff – Take Another Look, he pointed out that many documentaries charting the history of British music (e.g. I'm in a Rock 'n' Roll Band!) fail to mention him (or the Shadows).[53]

In 1998, Chris Evans, the then breakfast show host on Virgin Radio, vowed he would never again play a record by Richard, stating that he was "too old".[

Oh woe is us !!! It all sounds so familiar doesn't it.

Two faced double standards !!!!

Tossirrey now rubbing shoulders with Royal family entertainers its really laughable ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho hoh ho ha ha haha ha.

Tossirrey must be the new David Icke on the block ! That picture sure looks like he's on another planet in Tosser world, this could be his worst year yet melting down in public, get ready for the ride and hold on tight it could get ugly.

God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Would you like a straw? Then you can suck up barleycorns arse even more
So, what are you gonna do now.
Hate everyone who likes Johnny Barleycorn?
I've never said a word against you and I don't intend to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stigating-child-abuse-London-hotel-1980s.html

Timebomb at Elm Guest House: Pop stars, a bishop and a top politician appear on a list seized by police investigating child abuse at the London hotel in the 1980s

•Police have reopened investigation after new information emerged that suggests the hotel was a venue for a paedophile ring of VIPs

•Former co-owner Carole Kasir said to have list of high-profile visitors
•Could this be the biggest Establishment cover-up yet?

Wonder which pop star(s) this refers to? Fortunately he's now renounced his British citizenship. And is now a citizen of Barbados. A nation that doesnt have an extradition treaty with the UK.
Fancy that!

Kristeen yet again hanging on the coat-tails like some ungreatful, little Salacious Crumb.

Sir Tom's Facebook has now created the event.
It also posted this comment:
Screenshot_2014-02-13-18-07-19.png
Regards,
FWD

Kristeen young is 100% pure garbage. seriously get someone new to open the show. I don't care if its a former roadie of the new York dolls playing a kazoo for a half an hour.

Aww, just heard Sir Cliff's interview featured BBC 6 Music hourly news bulletin.

He sounded very happy to play in front of 15,000 audience.

IBEH is a classic bully, Peter. He has no view on Morrissey, but thinks he can throw his weight around defending the indefensible. He isn't the sharpest, though, so his opinions are utterly worthless.

you seem to agree with every post barleycorn makes no matter how vile his posts get, if you have opinions of your own then I find it hard to believe you would agree with everything barleycorn says

IBEH is a classic bully, Peter. He has no view on Morrissey, but thinks he can throw his weight around defending the indefensible. He isn't the sharpest, though, so his opinions are utterly worthless.

Look back a few posts and you'll see what my views on morrissey are, me a bully? I don't think so, if you want to see a bully take a long hard look in the mirror, I know what you see will be very disturbing but try it anyway

The headline in the independent is "Mistletoe and Whine". Mad me smile.

I'm probably in a minority here but actually would be interested to see these "support acts".

So much for Morrissey being at the apex of everything that is musically and lyrically profound by having two old codgers as his support.

Well done Moz.

Thank you Patrick. from the Jam.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom