Morrissey interview in Norwegian paper VG

Is is English though I guess not coherent enough for you. Sorry to upset you but I just thought you'd wanna be corrected. Your welcome
you forgot to include the part where you say how you think it's odd that people are bothered by the fact that none of your sentences make any sense. for the record, it doesnt bother me whether you make sense or not, i'd just like to hear you say for the thousandth time to the thousandth person who has called you out on your exceedingly poor typing/language skills how very odd you find it that they should care, as though it's the first time anyone has ever said anything.

Last edited:
It's amazing that even with his back up against the wall, he still manages to try and divert the blame towards other people; I know that's the mark of a sociopath but can you ever get used to their haughty kamikaze ways when you're not one? No, never, that's the sad part.

So according to him, people who are disgusted by what he does and says are people who hate him unconditionally anyway. Is that the Norwegian gist of it?Dyrehatere, whatever that means, (dehydrated peeps?) everybody knows that's a persecution fantasy, not the real problem here; the real problem is the person who can't open his mouth without saying something that most people consider hurtful and offensive; The problem here is the person who persistently shows he has a huge disorder, and rejecting him is the healthy option, as he cares about absolutely no animal or human; trying to re-release his album and wasting even more (natural and otherwise) resources on his ego is yet another proof of that.

It's like he skipped the whole socialization phase as an infant. It's more and more likely he spent his childhood chained in a dark cellar. But then at least he's consistent and follows his own crazy path; he can't help himself, fair enough. What I'd like to know is, what do the musicians who have his back and promote every thing he does exactly have in their heads? Is there any pride to be felt in being the minion of a sociopath on the decline? Think of all that was wasted. Take a step back.

And he still tries to get the attention of the person(s) his every move revolts. Even when you think he's done, he'll pick a new name, a picture to let you know he wants your attention, and your disdain, badly. Anybody who doesn' have the same problems he has would recognize this as really bad f***ed up shit. Trolling is cute for a while but the man is approaching sixty, and yet he still finds people to help him keep this modus operandi alive. In the name of what, exactly? Are you lot completely delusional?

The people who help him do this are utterly pathetic, I've said so before, but they have to hear. Greed has stopped being an excuse. You've all made enough money, you've all capitalized on sickness for far too long.

If it ends in tears, you'll be forced to take a good look at yourselves.

There were good things to be done, yes. None was done. None. Nothing that was expected, given the amount of money, the fame; for animals, humans, the world. You are all part of a huge waste. It was all useless, and harm-inducing, on multiple levels. You should be ashamed, but of course, you're not, because you're all self-serving opportunistst, even if you'd like to think of yourselves as, I don't know. Friendly, popular chaps?

You WON'T be remembered with kindness, bear that in mind. I say this without hate. When this stops, and it will, (as nothing has any impact anymore, and there is no kindness, no generosity and no joy), you just won't be.

Well they will still love you in far-off places, where folks just want to have a good time at a concert with no second thoughts or knowledge or the who why where or when.

Or the waste. since like meat, Music in this instance is just another product. Nobody cares how it was made:
What was that? With what? With... "love"? Dare you say it? Dare you?

:ha-no:...
He doesn't need to fit your mould of an obedient, morally conscious and compassionate citizen. That's your problem that you are lacking the capacity to accept people for what they are. We are not living our lives to please someone, we only answer to ourselves. I believe that most people are trying to do their best with what they've been given. Life is hard enough and we all carrying our own cross, therefore, YOU have plenty to worry about - YOURSELF.

Last edited:

Last edited:
i dont think moz was out of line at all with what he said. to me it's not a matter of whose lives are worth more--does an objective measure for such a thing even exist, and who gets to decide?-- but which is more cruel: a quick death by a person with a skewed agenda, or a lifetime of barbaric cruelty and torture and science-fiction worthy horror? i mean, if i had a choice between being a kid on an island who got shot or being a featherless beakless chicken crammed into a tiny crate all my life, i know which one i would choose. torture and death are not in the same category of cruel and inhumane. a lot of people who oppose the death penalty, for instance, do so not because it involves death, but because it involves torture. death can eventually be accepted as a natural part of life, but there is nothing about torture--of any being-- that should seem natural to a person. so yeah, what happens in mdconalds is far worse.
but dont tell that to someone grieving for the loss of their family member. why not? because when bad things happen to good people their solace, their makeshift archimedean point, is often in playing the role of a good person who something bad happened to. how are such people to go about playing their role of "good person who cant comprehend that such evil could possibly exist", when someone comes along with the audacity to suggest that we are all complicit in cruelty and that "evil"--which term these people like to employ--is not something people like anders breivik have a monopoly on, just as suffering isnt something the victims have a monopoly on, just as desensitization to cruelty isnt a mitigating factor in complicity in perpetuating cruelty. otherwise, i dont really see why a person's--especially a person who has obviously the courage of his convictions and isnt just some jackass--shining a spotlight on cruetly should ever be seen as a bad thing. i dont think the timing was off at all: what better time to talk of cruelty then when people are more sensitive to it?; what better time to highlight how far your conviction goes? i also dont think it was in bad taste. on the other side of the coin, morrissey's side, perhaps it's in bad taste to act like your own suffering is singular, when it's been going on all around you all along.

you forgot to include the part where you say how you think it's odd that people are bothered by the fact that none of your sentences make any sense. for the record, it doesnt bother me whether you make sense or not, i'd just like to here you say for the thousandth time to the thousandth person who has called you out on your exceedingly poor typing/language skills how very odd you find it that they should care, as though it's the first time anyone has ever said anything.

Ok. I find it weird that someone should even care about my not caring how i type spell. i think it usually the same people just like it's usually you who wants to follow me around constantly talking at me saying the same things over and over

i cant help following you around, i always wanted a meaningful relationship with a mentally handicapped person. it's been on my bucket list for a while now. and like i said, i dont mind if you're unintelligible, i find it endearing. *shrug* not to mention there's the comedic value of you not being able to comprehend why being able to type properly might be important in a place where typing is the sole means of communication.

i cant help following you around, i always wanted a meaningful relationship with a mentally handicapped person. it's been on my bucket list for a while now. and like i said, i dont mind if you're unintelligible, i find it endearing. *shrug* not to mention there's the comedic value of you not being able to comprehend why being able to type properly might be important in a place where typing is the sole means of communication.

My non comprehension doesn't stop me from from enjoying though. As to the rest, yeah that sounds like you

oh well, good, im glad. i was only thinking of your enjoyment after all. bye for now, friend!

Now see to me that post doesn't make much sense and please you only think about your own enjoyment. Saying the same criticism of me over and over no matter which thread I'm in

It was a crass move (and I didn't like the tone of that letter at all), but it wasn't at the same level of insensitivity IMO.
A charting single was obviously part of the plan, but we don't know what other conversations were had, or what the full intentions were.

If his response to the Norway killings went too far, the sentiment behind the letter written by (ahem) Boz to the record company following the terror attacks in Paris last year suggesting the re-release of "I throwing my arms.." was chilling.

Unless I missed it, there is no evidence of any charity being aided by the re-release and the letter came across purely as an attempt to resurrect Morrissey's chart career.

Of course other carnivorous species of animals kill other animals for meat for food, , they are carnivorous, they need meat to suvive, its there philology and a natural part of the food chain.

But A tiger kills its prey ONLY as and as when it needs is.

IT IS NOT NASTY AND ROUNDS UP ITS FOOD SOURCE PREY AND ABSLULTY ABUSE AND TOURCHERE THEM FOR YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE KILLING THEM LIKE HUMANS DO IN FARMS FROM HELL!!!!
Huamans are NOT fully carnivorous we are omnivorous meaning WE HAVE A CHOICE! we can very easily live on plants OR meat, in fact friut and vegetable diet is far more healthy for us to do so!
And im NOT giving anyone a lecture, im mearly stating the facts and you can then decide for yourselves!

We KNOW aniamls are highly spiritual and sentinal beings capapale of feelig pain and fear and suffering JUST AS HUMANS DO.
WE KNOW they are basically exactley like humans, eccept they are a slighly diffent species and of apperance.
We KNOW they suffer with pain and suffer terribly for YEARS AND YEARS throuout the sad lives withoin the food industry
We KNOW that we DONT have 2 eat them.
We KNOW we can stop there suffering if we choose to

AND YET WE STILL CONTINUE TO CAUSE THERE NITEMARE EXISTANCE!!!!!!!! :(

And there is a great deal of diffence between living in a wealthy society with a freedom of choice and those living in terrible poverty in sum far of distant cotry starving to death whoes only sourse of food may be animals

But I cant go into this here as it wud involve politics !!!!! which is far to complicated and complex an isssue for me 2 get involved with.
These people who HAVE to eat cattle only do so because of the worlds goverments and politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sum of the decisions these polititions make ? absolutely beyound belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ultimatley we are all free to make our choices, I make mine ! and so others will make theres! :)

Oh and BrummieBoy, is it perhaps time 2 give it up?
People dont really care anymore as 2 weather morrissey Is a hypocrite or Bi- sexual or whatever else, Hes still Morrissey with the same "flaws" as anyone else! and we love him all the same| !
Its entirely up 2 yourself of course!

Dont shoot the messenger!
MORRISSEY ALLWAYS AND FOREVER!!!! :)

Oh and BrummieBoy, is it perhaps time 2 give it up?
People dont really care anymore as 2 weather morrissey Is a hypocrite

I agree with you. None of his fans care at all about the fact that his entire persona is nonsense, built on a scaffold of lies and deceptions with regard to Veganism and Sexual Diversity. He makes money, his 'fans' are entertained by imagining they are not like other music customers, that they have style and discernment in following this fake rebel and the music press play along with the whole nonsense, or at least they used to.

He is a total shambolic crank-fraud and it's all fallen apart. Which is sad, but enjoyable in a schaudenfraude sort of sense. Some great music made by Morrissey-Solo whilst he was his own 3 decades long tribute to The Smiths but he just couldn't keep his gob shut and now he's totally Beclowned. So enjoy the sad clown finale whilst treasuring those songs that still resonate for you. They're not 'his' songs. He's never written a song in his life. He's been so lucky to find so many resourceful collaborators and he's f***ed it up every single time. It's all rather fascinating but car-crash-rubberneck hideous too. If he's lucky, he will be instantly forgotten when he croaks. If he's unlucky he'll be pilloried as a total waste of time, as a charlatan who mined Radical Art to hustle a dime, posing as Genius whilst nothing more than another tawdry Art-hound.

Give up? Why? It's a fun way to spend a half-hour now and then checking in on this absurdities.

Now see to me that post doesn't make much sense and please you only think about your own enjoyment. Saying the same criticism of me over and over no matter which thread I'm in
well i like you, kid. i mean, you're a bit hard to take, but i think i've come around. and i want you to know that my criticism as you call it is really only meant to be playful instruction. i only point out your egregious use of words such as "super" and "neat" (i havent said anything about neat yet, but i was meaning to; now it seems superfluous), for instance, because i think a resplendent creature like you should be above that kind of thing.

well i like you, kid. i mean, you're a bit hard to take, but i think i've come around. and i want you to know that my criticism as you call it is really only meant to be playful instruction. i only point out your egregious use of words such as "super" and "neat" (i havent said anything about neat yet, but i was meaning to; now it seems superfluous), for instance, because i think a resplendent creature like you should be above that kind of thing.

Can't say the same or reciprocate im afraid. I really wish you'd stop talking to me altogether. Like an annoying guy at a bar who just can't take a hint or doesn't want to

Can't say the same or reciprocate im afraid. I really wish you'd stop talking to me altogether. Like an annoying guy at a bar who just can't take a hint or doesn't want to
YOUR LOSS JEW BOY

haha, i was waiting to say that! oh my god, you didnt think i was serious, did you? :lbf:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Already posted what ive said ............ Not repeating it all over again.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom