Morrissey interview in Norwegian paper VG

MIDNITE can you stop littering this place with your ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................MADNESS?

Thank you

YOUR LOSS JEW BOY

haha, i was waiting to say that! oh my god, you didnt think i was serious, did you? :lbf:

I don't take anything you say seriously. Doesn't mean it's not annoying and tedious though

I don't take anything you say seriously. Doesn't mean it's not annoying and tedious though
yes, and im sure you already have enough tedium in life, well there's nothing i can do about that, unfortunately, and fyi, all the videos you post of your wife vacuming and whatnot do nothing to help that impression. as for this, take heart: it'll stop as soon as you start being honest with yourself. in the meantine, make me a latte.

yes, and im sure you already have enough tedium in life, well there's nothing i can do about that, unfortunately, and fyi, all the videos you post of your wife vacuming and whatnot do nothing to help that impression. as for this, take heart: it'll stop as soon as you start being honest with yourself. in the meantine, make me a latte.

You not talking to me would for sure mean less tedium for me and a bunch of other people on this site I'm sure. I like to post pics and videos of my sons development. I know being sincerely joyous about something without it meant to be used in an attempt to give an impression must be lost on you given your performance. My life for sure is tedious but that comes with responsibility and I made that choice but if my life is tedious think about they guy or girl following me around here to talk to me day in and day out. That's honestly sad

Is this a threat or a promise?

Actually niether.
Awwwww but dont you want me 2 keep on telling you so many wonderfull things?

Absolute Bullshit!!! How can you - or anyone - or even Mozzer - compare planned killing of humans with the "production" of food? We could live vegan but it's not healthy enough or in our evolution. The wolf kills the lamb to eat it? What about him? A cruel murderer? No? We are on top of the eating line, that's evolution. Maybe some time ahead the wolfs took the power of the world and will hunt and eat us. Well, that's ok. But I don't think this will happen.

I believe ive already commented on this see reply #13 and #39

Oh and BrummieBoy, is it perhaps time 2 give it up?
People dont really care anymore as 2 weather morrissey Is a hypocrite

I agree with you. None of his fans care at all about the fact that his entire persona is nonsense, built on a scaffold of lies and deceptions with regard to Veganism and Sexual Diversity. He makes money, his 'fans' are entertained by imagining they are not like other music customers, that they have style and discernment in following this fake rebel and the music press play along with the whole nonsense, or at least they used to.

He is a total shambolic crank-fraud and it's all fallen apart. Which is sad, but enjoyable in a schaudenfraude sort of sense. Some great music made by Morrissey-Solo whilst he was his own 3 decades long tribute to The Smiths but he just couldn't keep his gob shut and now he's totally Beclowned. So enjoy the sad clown finale whilst treasuring those songs that still resonate for you. They're not 'his' songs. He's never written a song in his life. He's been so lucky to find so many resourceful collaborators and he's f***ed it up every single time. It's all rather fascinating but car-crash-rubberneck hideous too. If he's lucky, he will be instantly forgotten when he croaks. If he's unlucky he'll be pilloried as a total waste of time, as a charlatan who mined Radical Art to hustle a dime, posing as Genius whilst nothing more than another tawdry Art-hound.

Give up? Why? It's a fun way to spend a half-hour now and then checking in on this absurdities.

The flaws you see in others.... are often a mirrowed reflection!
Seeing what we don't like in others helps us look deeper inside ourselves for similar traits and challenges that need healing, balancing, or changing.
Likewize the attributes you most admire in others, are often those that exist within yourself ! :)

MIDNITE can you stop littering this place with your ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................MADNESS?

Thank you

Of course.......................................................
Your wish is my command! :thumb:

Actually niether.
Awwwww but dont you want me 2 keep on telling you so many wonderfull things?

I believe ive already commented on this see reply #13 and #39

The flaws you see in others.... are often a mirrowed reflection!
Seeing what we don't like in others helps us look deeper inside ourselves for similar traits and challenges that need healing, balancing, or changing.
Likewize the attributes you most admire in others, are often those that exist within yourself ! :)

Of course.......................................................
Your wish is my command! :thumb:

I'd accept this if I'd spent the last 3 decades lecturing people about eating milk from every stage in the world whilst eating morally indistiguishable cheese. As I haven't done that the comparison fails.

After 5 years he still can't apologise to the victims families

Pathetic

Apoligize for what? for saying how deeply sorry he is for all the innocent people murdered in norway and at the SAME TIME expressing his HORROR at the way animals are cruley treated and slaughtered at the hands of monsters?

We were shown and made aware of a u tube video of the TRUE way animals are treated in the farming industry, truley heart breaking and sickening, tears flowed!
In fact id go as far as 2 say EVIL !!

I will post in on this forum soon.

YOU ALL NEED 2 SEE THIS!!

THEN judge if morrissey was wrong and owes anyone an apology !

I may not be able 2 put an end 2 eating meat and the tourcher FOR YEARS before there even slaughtered of animals on this planet BUT THERE WILL BE AN END 2 BULL FIGHTING IN SPAIN ECT !!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd accept this if I'd spent the last 3 decades lecturing people about eating milk from every stage in the world whilst eating morally indistiguishable cheese. As I haven't done that the comparison fails.

For all you know morrissey may of been eating cheese and yogurt and drinking milk whilst he was ONLY a vegetarian, obtained from cows or sheep WHICH ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED but kept as pets in a nice caring loving environment!
In fact they may of been soya based!
Be careful who you judge when you dont know anything about them, you may be surprised ! :)

For all you know morrissey may of been eating cheese and yogurt and drinking milk whilst he was ONLY a vegetarian, obtained from cows or sheep WHICH ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED but kept as pets in a nice caring loving environment!
In fact they may of been soya based!
Be careful who you judge when you dont know anything about them, you may be surprised ! :)

Kerrygold is not soya milk based cheese and the cows who provided Morrissey's back-stage Dubliner cheese in Zagreb were not kept as 'pets' but slaughtered as soon as their milk yields dropped. Animals do not exist to be human 'pets'. Morrissey was forced to become Vegan because I denounced him as a charlatan on this thread, thus destroying 30 years of his fake posturing whilst singing 'Meat Is Murder' and defining his legacy. Morrissey's arse is mine. Metaphorically!

BrummieBoy

Evo što je Morrissey tražio za backstage: Bitno mi je da u Zagrebu dobro jedem - Večernji.hr (Google Translate to English)

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrisseys-zagreb-rider-croatia-week-and-večernji-hr.133724/

Midnite and vegan, I hope your partner/children get murdered by some fanatic and some c*** comes and says "oh but that's nothing compared to McDonald's.

f*** you both.

What a class act you are cowardly "Anonymous". I didn't defend Moz statement but the tragic irony is that you just said something way worse so who the f*** are you to judge Moz? Hypocritical keyboard warrior troll bitch-ass punk.

Kerrygold is not soya milk based cheese and the cows who provided Morrissey's back-stage Dubliner cheese in Zagreb were not kept as 'pets' but slaughtered as soon as their milk yields dropped. Animals do not exist to be human 'pets'. Morrissey was forced to become Vegan because I denounced him as a charlatan on this thread, thus destroying 30 years of his fake posturing whilst singing 'Meat Is Murder' and defining his legacy. Morrissey's arse is mine. Metaphorically!

BrummieBoy

Evo što je Morrissey tražio za backstage: Bitno mi je da u Zagrebu dobro jedem - Večernji.hr (Google Translate to English)

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrisseys-zagreb-rider-croatia-week-and-večernji-hr.133724/

Mmmmmmm very interesting and insightfull !

I stand 2 be corrected, however perhaps the cheese that was ordered was for someone else other than for morrisssey?

Ive been known on occasion 2 eat with other people in my near fasinity who eat chicken ect in there curries, b
ut that is there choice it doesnt mean im a hyprcrite coz I dine near there company!! !!!!
Im an expert at vegetable curry amongst many other fine delicious dishes! and will only ever make vegetable curries !
Soups are another specialty of mine!

When alls said n done, I couldnt care less what morrissey eats, thats his business, hes does things for a reason as allways, but it just so happens that hes now a Vegan!!!!! :)

Midnite and vegan, I hope your partner/children get murdered by some fanatic and some c*** comes and says "oh but that's nothing compared to McDonald's.

f*** you both.

Oh and more thing to add 2 this comment......

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom