Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY update

UPDATE Oct. 12 11:00 PM PT:

Morran and an anonymous person posted the link to the video on Rai.TV:

Gazebo del 12/10/2014 - Rai.TV

Download link posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Morrissey 2014.10.12 Teatro Delle Vittorie, Rome, Italy (TV Appearance) (88.4 MB zip)
Info hash 838dbf537fd6ea3d3fbd8a37a14dad6399a50478
Description Author: Mike Hunt a.k.a. Twinaleblood

MORRISSEY
2014-10-12
Teatro Delle Vittorie
Rome, Italy

LINEAGE: TV > TS6007 (DVB Recorder) > MPG > MPEG VIDEO WIZARD (to cut and demultiplex, no reencode) > DVDlab PRO 2 > YOU

Audio Codec: MPEG-1 Layer 2
Audio Bitrate: 192 kbps
Video System: PAL 25.00 fps
Video Bitrate: 4300 kbps
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Approx Length: 3 mins
Menu: No
Chapters: Single chapter

Setlist:

01.The Bullfighter Dies

Notes: This is taken from the italian TV show "Gazebo". Morrissey guested and sang one song.

Enjoy & share

UPDATE Oct. 12, 4;55 PM PT:

YouTube video uploaded by Mario Cavigli, link posted by sad veiled bride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIWtu1BnBs (video removed due to copyright claim)

UPDATE Oct. 12, 7:40 AM PT:

Roberto Ferdenzi posts the link:

Morrissey on Gazebo - true-to-you.net

12 October 2014

Morrissey will sing The Bullfighter Dies live on Italian television tonight. The show is Gazebo (Rai 3), and is recorded at the RAI Teatro delle Vittorie, Via Monte Asolone 13, Roma. The show begins at 11:45 pm, and Morrissey will sing at 11:50.

An anonymous person writes:

Morrissey will be the special guest in a alternative italian tv show on Rai, the public Italian televison on 12th October

MORRISSEY OSPITE A GAZEBOMORRISSEY, VOCE DELLA STORICA BAND INGLESE THE SMITHS, È L'OSPITE MUSICALE DELLA PUNTATA
12-10-2014 23:45

Morrissey, voce della storica band inglese The Smiths, sarà l'atteso ospite musicale della puntata di Gazebo, in onda domenica 12 ottobre alle ore 23.45 in diretta dal Teatro delle Vittorie su Rai3.

Inoltre la videocamera di Diego Bianchi ci porterà al Circo Massimo per raccontare i tre giorni dell'evento organizzato dal Movimento 5 stelle, commentato poi in studio dal giornalista Marco Damilano e dalle vignette di Marco D'Ambrosio-Makkox.

Nel corso della puntata scopriremo quali sono stati i tweet più significativi della settimana nell'ormai immancabile appuntamento con la Social Top Ten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia is luckyy i can't even go to ONE concert pfff :tears: even the ones of my country... really bad luck..I guess i will never see him :tears: I'm losing hope :tears:

Rippy

Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

He looked and sounded great. :)

Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

Fantastic jacket - not a sailor suit - I want one.

I haven't watched the video yet, but that jacket does indeed look really amazing. Piping ahoy...

Multi bravo,Gracie
He looked fantastic and sounded well

Oh yeah, I agree that the vocals were live but the music was not...or at least not entirely. What a funny little set! The whole thing seems like TV from 30 years ago.

It's really all about that jacket. And he seemed to be enjoying himself, which always makes me happy.

Those lapels stole the show.

Oh yeah, I agree that the vocals were live but the music was not...or at least not entirely.

At the very beginning, the accordion magically starts playing before Gustavo has a chance to put the trumpet down.

I haven't watched the video yet, but that jacket does indeed look really amazing. Piping ahoy...

Those lapels stole the show.

Did you see the buttons though? It's like a sweet little secret till he starts singing.

so many places do the backing track. the worst was when a band i love but wont mention had to sing to a backing track and the singer picked up a guitar to mime that he cant really play. i did love when nirvana did top of the pops and they didnt want to play to a backing track so he made it super obvious he was miming the guitar by not fretting anything and just evenly strumming the whole of teen spirit open palmed. he then sang in a crooner voice that he claimed was him trying to be morrissey. was funny to me and something that bands are very afraid to do these days.

as for art hounds i dont think the falsetto is that great but i dont dislike it or anything like that. for me its the lyrics that seem trite and kinda childish but hes probably singing about trite childish people. it just doesnt do it for me and doesnt really speak to me in ways that his other songs do. i find no resonating factors or care about the song really.

i do the two watches thing and i think its become a thing now. i saw it in some magazine when people were talking about swatches and some had a couple on and i thought it looked interesting so i copied and just put one on my standard time and another to an international timezone where some of my friends lived. guessing that others copied as well and is a trend now. wonder how long hes been doing it, maybe it started there as well

I noticed Morrissey wearing two watches on the back of the "Swords" album and have always wondered why. It looks like the same watch on each wrist.

Lucas

Morrissey's penis. docinwestchester GO!

(Did you see that JLaw has a crush on Larry David? They asked him about pursuing it and he said he's too old. :D)

Morrissey's penis. docinwestchester GO!

Hmmm...another one for the ladies?

(Did you see that JLaw has a crush on Larry David? They asked him about pursuing it and he said he's too old. :D)

Yes, of course I saw that. She said “I worship Woody Allen, but I don't feel it below the belt the way I do for Larry David.” But Long Ball Larry (season 6 episode 7) isn't interested. PUTZ!!

Last edited by a moderator:

morrisseys penis, mightier than the sword keeping the dogs at bey.

forgot to mention earlier that yes the jacket is great and yes the buttons do make it as they add the bit of extra color and texture it needed. super sweet to see him in it. i would have put an undershirt on to tidy it up but thats me and i cant see his generation doing that. a white undershirt with an imperial collar would work well.

That was difficult to watch and his struggle with the notes at the 1:20 mark was wince-worthy.

Nice performance, but strange! Live vocals with a recorded track are always a bit strange, though. I wish I could pull that jacket off.

The man has an eye for fashion and off-beat style. Always has.

Wonder if he has a stylist?

Thanks for blocking the video Rai!!!!! :mad:

Pathetic! Get with the 21st Century please!

I'll have to keep checking in today for someone else to upload!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom