Morrissey: Knockabout World MP3

Good God, there's nothing there. I mean in terms of lyrics, substance, musicality - there's literally nothing there. The production is terrible, with misplaced keyboard stings.....I can't see this appealing to anyone but the blinkered and adoring, because musically - it's an absolute mess of nothing. Can you imagine them sitting down after this and thinking 'Will this do?'

Good God, there's nothing there. I mean in terms of lyrics, substance, musicality - there's literally nothing there. The production is terrible, with misplaced keyboard stings.....I can't see this appealing to anyone but the blinkered and adoring, because musically - it's an absolute mess of nothing. Can you imagine them sitting down after this and thinking 'Will this do?'

what will do is if you go voluntarily into the insane asylum.:lbf:
this troll is definitely insane, he hates Moz, gave him up, but spends 24/7 at his site.
and listening to Moz!!:crazy:
and critiquing his music:crazy:

there is a padded rubber room ready for you.:lbf:

Official 320 kbps added above.
Regards,
FWD.

if I had Photoshop software I would put a picture of a target behind this picture
morrissey smiling 1 A.jpg

because the song to me is about how people are always attacking him(because they have nothing better to do), and there isn't a lot of pictures of the man with his teeth showing big.

80s music the kind he hated, the keyboards etc, yes tastes change but imagine Morrissey being asked what he thinks of this, he would of trashed it

Back
Top Bottom