Morrissey Live at Madison Square Garden, July 15, 2015 (full concert, 59:56) posted by Sam Esty Rayn

Last edited:
Not saying there's anything wrong with the way Morrissey looks but I'd love to see him sport a big beard and crop his hair short. Start pairing his baggy jeans with fitted tee shirts instead of too-small blazers. I think he should go with a more grizzled look to match his I-Don't-Give-A-Shit-What-You-Think attitude. More Bear than Humasexual.

You mean the "I don't set trends, I follow them" type?

You mean the "I don't set trends, I follow them" type?

Come on- you don't think he'd rock a beard?? All salt and pepper- it would look great on him. And he has a decent build for a guy his age but he looks terrible in this crop of tops he's sporting. And you might not think so but he is already following a trend- the lesser known "Geography Teacher Chaperoning the Prom." Surprised he's not bejeweling his jeans at this point. Seriously, if nothing else he needs to do something with his hair. I didn't say he should get all tatted up and start drinking craft beer on stage. Or start playing the banjo. What trend was he setting when he went rockabilly? Or did he invent rockabilly? Pretty sure Brian Setzer and Boz and his mates already had that going on.

Last edited:
David... I think it's time to start kicking people off this site. There's such a thing as fair judgment and critique... But there is just too much nonsense on this site, now...and it's been going on for too long. The shear idiocy of people who come to this site, rail against Morrissey, and then when Morrissey is defended, the idiots attempt to mock the defenders with such genius as "Of course YOU would defend your royal saint Mozzer-meat," or other. This is what makes up the majority of the posts these days. There really isn't a fine line between valid critique and stupidity...the difference between the two is fairly obvious. So, as a longtime visitor to this site, you have my vote to use your qualified discretion to begin kicking people off this site and block them forever. Thank you for your time... -dewdrop

Totally agree - I rarely visit this website now because the number of troll posts just makes it really boring. Not sure why David wants to expend effort running a website only to have it hijacked on daily basis by people like Benny the Butcher, who are evidently mentally ill or just very stupid - and dull either way.

Thanks for this Sam, fabulous footage, one man and a camera, one position, one angle, great job, if we could have the rest that would be smashing.

Last edited:
Is there any footage of the Corporate Meat Orgy in this film? We're making time to watch it to see if there's any 'dissonance' in Morrissey's body language to suggest he knew about the flaunting of his No Meat Madison edict as he went onstage.

WTF is going on with Morrissey Official Facebook?

"MORRISSEY at the sold out show last Saturday in Salt Lake City.

Next up: sold out at the Benaroya Concert Hall in Seattle and sold out at Edgefield Amphitheater in Portland. "

But NOT SOLD OUT in London, England or Hull, England.

Very weird marketing scam. If he has no connection to this site, who is running it? The promoter? Who gave them the password.

You can still get tickets to Morrissey's London shows at Eventim Apollo if you are a bereft fan in Salt Lake, Seattle or Portlandia.

best
GOBB

Wouldn't make sense for Morrissey to release a Madison Square Garden live album if he approved to have the full concert put on youtube

Wouldn't make sense for Morrissey to release a Madison Square Garden live album if he approved to have the full concert put on youtube
It's not the full concert, as docinwestchester and Harsh Truth have pointed out. Five songs have been omitted from the video.

Anyway, the video might not have the greatest production value, but the glimpse backstage in the beginning is interesting (I wish more footage of Moz like this existed) and it was lovely to relive this fantastic show through the footage shared.

Last edited:
Totally agree - I rarely visit this website now because the number of troll posts just makes it really boring. Not sure why David wants to expend effort running a website only to have it hijacked on daily basis by people like Benny the Butcher, who are evidently mentally ill or just very stupid - and dull either way.

Other Morrissey websites are available, have you tried taking a look at the official Morrissey site called true to you ?
It's run by an ultra super fan called Julie Woollie.
Morrissey sends emails to this site the only downside is it's very slow.
I'm sorry for not brushing cheese and dairygate# / animal friendlygate# under the carpet but I feel it's a big chapter in his career that we must hold him accountable, how can someone stand on stage night after night singing meat is murder with accompanying animal snuff vt footage whilst partaking in 'the cheese' ?
I look forward to your input on the matter for I am mental, stupid and dull.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It certainly wouldn't make any sense whatsoever because IT WASNT ANIMAL FRIENDLY ! As we all know.
Sammy lad has even removed the performance of the gimmick song " meat is murder when it suites "

Sam's admiration for his Uncle is such a wonderful thing, it's no wonder that Morrissey keeps him around a lot with the relationship they seem to have. As for the video, it's alright, nothing special, but nice to see some higher quality footage of a recent gig and to be able to pretend you were in the front row for MSG.

Where's the ladies in lingerie? That said, it's pretty good and I'll download and burn to DVD to add to my Moz video collection.

Ugh. It grosses me out to watch Jesse play guitar. He makes these ridiculous sex faces while playing. Gawd, I'd kill to have Alain back. When Vauxhall and I was released, Jessie had long, greasy hippy hair and played guitar for Alanis Morissette (not even in the same realm as Moz) . The Red Hot Chilli Peppers (also cringe worthy) fired him after a month too. I dunno if he blows Moz from time to time, or if Moz and Boz would rather stick with the talentless hack they know rather than the talentless hack they don't know.

Why so mean? He's a great guitarist. Yes, Alain was amazing, but life goes on...jeesh.

Other Morrissey websites are available, have you tried taking a look at the official Morrissey site called true to you ?
It's run by an ultra super fan called Julie Woollie.
Morrissey sends emails to this site the only downside is it's very slow.
I'm sorry for not brushing cheese and dairygate# / animal friendlygate# under the carpet but I feel it's a big chapter in his career that we must hold him accountable, how can someone stand on stage night after night singing meat is murder with accompanying animal snuff vt footage whilst partaking in 'the cheese' ?
I look forward to your input on the matter for I am mental, stupid and dull.

Serious question. Did Morrissey do something to you (personally) in order for you to burn so many calories slinging hatred? I don't think you should be banned or anything, I just think you could be nicer.

You can kiss my arse !

At least he'll know where to find you... on an Internet Fan Site of an artist you truly despise. I wish I was as much as a pathetic loser as you to spend all day criticizing an artist that I hate with a passion. It's such an amazing contribution to society your making with your life Bitchy the British Bitch.

While I agree that Alain was a great guitarist as well, seeing Morrissey in concert had me impressed by Jesse's skill. He sounded shrill on World Peace, but sounded great live. I can't play like Alain by any means, or Boz (Tomorrow), I was impressed by Jesse's adroit skills with his unison bends and tone. I don't sound half as good if I try "You Have Killed Me" or "Something Is Squeezing My Skull". People should be surprised, a studio recording can make the real thing sound entirely different.

benny has a point, there are other moz sites, most who you wont find a single negative comment. tty, the blue rose blog, and several others.
why come here? or better still start your own positivity morrissey blog. there is clever idea.

holding moz accountable for cheesegate is hardly showering him with hate.

This recording/video is amazing. I enjoyed every minute. A huge warm thanks to Sam Esty Rayner for sharing it with us.

It funny how some fans feel others should be banned because they critics Morrissey. Sorry fellas but Morrissey leaves himself open. Yes he has great music and has done some amazing concerts, but he also produces crap music and shows with songs that could only please him. Yes it his choice, but others as fan are free to express their displeasure since ultimately that is what a forum is for. The complainer are just as big of fanboys as anyone else or they wouldn't be here. Facts are they have been disappointed which happen often as a fan of Morrissey.
Point is focus on yourself and leave others to express their opinions just as you do, no matter what those opinions may be!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom