Morrissey Master Mixes - French promo cassette

anything different about the tracks on it...?

Well, it has Sunny on it which was later deleted from the tracklist for the Boxers single. If it hadn't been released as a stand-alone single more than half a year later, this would be the only source for that track. Nevertheless, it is the only (known to me) format that has all four tracks on it.

There is also a Boxers 12" test pressing.

Well, it has Sunny on it which was later deleted from the tracklist for the Boxers single. If it hadn't been released as a stand-alone single more than half a year later, this would be the only source for that track. Nevertheless, it is the only (known to me) format that has all four tracks on it.

I think he's asking if the versions on the tape or 12" are the same version/mixes as the commercially available ones. Speaking of which...a bit off topic but in the same vein...

At the time, I remember some fanzines reporting that Black-Eyed Susan was slated as one of the b-sides to The More You Ignore Me single but dropped at the last minute in favor of Sweet Boy. Do any Ignore Me promos exist with with B-E Susan on it? Would maybe explain how it ended up on the In Person bootleg before the Sunny single. That version on the In Person boot is the same as the Sunny single, right?

At the time, I remember some fanzines reporting that Black-Eyed Susan was slated as one of the b-sides to The More You Ignore Me single but dropped at the last minute in favor of Sweet Boy. Do any Ignore Me promos exist with with B-E Susan on it?

The answer is in the collectors appendix for "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get".
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/moreyouignoreme-c.htm

Scroll down to "UK reference cassette [Abbey Road]"

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom