Morrissey on Janice Long this week

Re: Morrissey on Janice Long 21/22 October!!!!!!!

YESSSS!!!
Janice Long confirmed this very minute that Moz is going to be on the show next Tuesday night-into-Wednesday morning (technically Wednesday 00:00~03:00), that's the 21st/22nd of October. She recorded it on Thursday evening just prior to Morrissey leaving Blighty again, spent a couple of hours spinning some favourite tunes and chatting. She said he was on very fine form, hilarious, etc.
Kind regards,
joe.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the heads up Joe. :)

YESSSS!!!
Janice Long confirmed this very minute that Moz is going to be on the show next Tuesday night-into-Wednesday morning (technically Wednesday 00:00~03:00), that's the 21st/22nd of October. She recorded it on Thursday evening just prior to Morrissey leaving Blighty again, spent a couple of hours spinning some favourite tunes and chatting. She said he was on very fine form, hilarious, etc.
Kind regards,
joe.

Fantastic news!!! :D I love her interviews with him. He's clearly fond of her. :)

YESSSS!!!
Kind regards,
joe.

Whoooooohoo! Thank you for the info! Looking forward to next week now. :D

This is great news!

I like it when Janice tries to ask him about his love life and who he's seeing and Morrissey "threatens" her to head butt her or some kind of silliness like that. :p

She's like the only person in the world who can just barely get away with that.

Janice just played 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' and said she's still buzzing from spending the afternoon with Morrissey; "Can you tell I'm still really excited ?!"
Described the interview as a gab, just a good old gab.
Does that translate beyond these shores ?
It ain't gonna be Frost/Nixon, but it'll be a laugh at least...
:D

from the BBC website.

Morrissey
Hear him chatting with Janice on Wednesday morning's show.

morrissey210.jpg

great news, indeed.
it's nice to hear Moz and Jan just having a laff, but I hope we get a bit of substance about the new album as well, and maybe the Southpaw re-release...

at last. He's comfortable with Janice which makes for good listening.

from the BBC website.

Morrissey
Hear him chatting with Janice on Wednesday morning's show.

morrissey210.jpg

Strange, innit, to see the configuration of the studio?
I'd envisaged them sitting next to each other, not across a table like that. Looks more like a job interview!

YESSSS!!!
Kind regards,
joe.

whoooo hooooooooooooo.....
bout time too. :cool:
wonder where he's skulking now...?

Can't wait. Janice always gets the best out of him in interviews and he trusts her implicitly. She is not like some other Radio 2 DJs who are reprehensibly media driven whores and also NOT PARTICULARLY FUNNY.
(But hes quite fit if you're into that kind of thing)

As Rolf Harris says, CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS YET??

RANT OVER

------------------------

Evidence??? Sessions 2002 (where he'd be written off for dead and came out with Irish Blood and First Of The Gang) and 2004 where someone who knows more than me about this kind of thing will give us facts and figures of songs that remain either buried (ie Mexico) or never released... IM PLAYING EASY TO GET (Joni Mitchell???)

and the all time classic "Hmmmmm........I'm thinking of giving Hamlet a go." QUALITY!!!!

BTW at the end of 04 Morrissey wanted Jake Walters to be acknowledged. NOT MANY PEOPLE know that

So listen kids thats all I can say

Tags
janice long radio
Back
Top Bottom