Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
i'm a self confessed sci-fi freak so it was cool to hear morrissey singing about a spaceship. it is interesting to think about what morning in space looks like. we would perceive it in very different ways since the sky is still dark.

I guess temptation to have work done must be there when in public gaze. Good manners, kindness, self respect and genuineness are what make folk attractive.

Well, that explains why UnclePeter looks like a cross between an orc and that fella from The Goonies.

Maybe he should have gone on TV before the residency...

Oh I thought it was a different milo

I just watched Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon. I really enjoyed it and I think he looked really good. I wonder if Milo got to meet Morrissey.

Old man living in a circle of people he's paying to be yes-men who won't tell him what he's doing is a really bad idea keeps on doing really bad things because no one is telling him not to. Emperor's New Clothes.

f*** Ageism, f*** Uncleskinny

Morning Starship is a very beautiful song and Morrissey sings it wonderfully. By the way, he looks stunning. Navy blue is his colour.

Ttly ok to whine about dem jews tho, amiright?

"lol, nice conspiracy theory bro" says the guy who created this thread where he admitted that he believes in, among other things.... aliens, witches, possibly Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, HARRP controlling the weather, 9/11 as an inside job, angels and demons, and Oswald being a 'patsy' for the JFK assassination. But "lol dem jews tho".
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/i-ain’t-afraid-of-no-spooks.143357/page-4

Milo's appearence:

Morrissey's is on the NBC site (regional restrictions) and will be on YT shortly.
Regards,
FWD.

i'm a self confessed sci-fi freak so it was cool to hear morrissey singing about a spaceship. it is interesting to think about what morning in space looks like. we would perceive it in very different ways since the sky is still dark.
It's about a penile erection but don't let that bother you.

Here is a 1080p MP4 that comes directly from NBC's site ;)
Enjoy,

https://we.tl/t-mRt7IEINJF

Someone please post the YT version when it's online - I'm off to bed.
Regards,
FWD.

Dear oh dear.

Mando, I don't feel the pin, but I feel your pain.
It's there, in your eyes. Something in those eyes is telling me you're not on totally totally on board with all this. Or is it because you haven't got your glasses on?

F@ck these clowns, Mando. Go to Dysneyland with your family, hide in a tea cup.
Never come back.

You might bump into Solomon there.
Say hi for me. :brows:.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom