Morrissey played *spoiler* in Stockholm, Sweden

Morran

Morrissey played "You've just haven't earned it yet, baby" tonight in Stockholm, Sweden.

Too bad I missed the show. :(

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey played You've just haven't earned it yet, baby in Stockholm, Sweden

Morrissey played "You've just haven't earned it yet, baby" tonight in Stockholm, Sweden.

Too bad I missed the show. :(

How do you know then? (Great news, if it's true.)

Re: Morrissey played You've just haven't earned it yet, baby in Stockholm, Sweden

Ooh, excellent. :guitar:

Yes he did, I flew in to Sweden today for the next few shows and he did play it, official. Quite a tame show other than that.

This is great news. Has it ever been done live before, Smiths or solo? Should be in the set for October then!

hope he plays it later at the uk shows later in the year.

I dont think he's played it solo before. i think there was a thread or something about it a while back.

This is great news. Has it ever been done live before, Smiths or solo? Should be in the set for October then!

Smiths didn't play live the song, it's the first time.

Only 4 Smiths songs haven't played live / soundcheck now.

-Well I Wonder
-I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
-Unhappy Birthday
-I Won't Share You

Last edited:
Yes, it's the first time played live.

Only 5 Smiths songs haven't played live now.

-Well I Wonder
-Unlovable (soundchecked only)
-Unhappy Birthday
-I Won't Share You

Asleep? Suffer Little Children? The Hand That Rocks The Cradle?

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

Suffer Little Children

Asleep - don't now where, but I have an mp3 of a live version. Solo years

Yeah, guess I should've checked Passions. Interestingly, if Kewpie put Unloveable as only having been soundchecked, and then as a response to my queries said the songs I mentioned had been soundchecked, shouldn't they have been included as part of the songs never played live? All academic now given we've found records of them having actual live airings. I would love to find a live version of Asleep somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah, guess I should've checked Passions. Interestingly, if Kewpie put Unloveable as only having been soundchecked, and then as a response to my queries said the songs I mentioned had been soundchecked, shouldn't they have been included as part of the songs never played live? All academic now given we've found records of them having actual live airings. I would love to find a live version of Asleep somewhere.

It's on the gig I posted above your post. The bootleg for it - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DBLP00HR Got the link from http://mozzbozz.vox.com/library/posts/page/2/

Smiths didn't play live the song, it's the first time.

Only 4 Smiths songs haven't played live / soundcheck now.

-Well I Wonder
-Unhappy Birthday
-I Won't Share You

God, how great it would be to hear him doing this song. :tears::)

any new addition is appreciated.....

that said, I really wish he would dust off more solo nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom