Morrissey plays two songs on "Nunca es Tarde" / Fox Sports Argentina (Dec. 10, 2018)

En este link van a poder verlo en HD...
http://www.zandortv.net/fox-sports-en-vivo-por-internet/
48269273_10215700893373002_447278439666286592_n.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 11:

Improved audio link "Back On The Chain Gang" and "Hairdresser On Fire" posted by ChicagoGuy in the comments:

45284_morrissey_german_paoloski.jpg

45283_nunca_es_tarde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon when 59 year old dudes suck in their guts, it makes their man boobs stick out. Reckon what is the deal with the Re-Run berets and how the fek'ell are Mexicans going to know anything about who the black panthers were? Take a piss mate inn n nn din't in n nnn n nnn n n it.

Here is a version with high quality audio so now it doesn't sound like it is playing out of an ass.

"WHERE IS LONDON, DO YOU REMEMBER LONDON"

Great to hear "Hairdresser." It really is classic. He has so many quality deep solo era cuts. Would love to hear more, especially "More You Ignore Me."

Morrissey is such a handsome man he has aged very well. Morrissey is a very distinguished older gentleman and very talented, brave and intelligent. Morrissey seems so nice and sweet. That guy in the photo who is with him looks so happy to of met Morrissey. Morrissey treats people with respect!

By the way does "Vegan Cro Spirit" still post on here? They seem to be a really big Morrissey fan.

:clap:I AM HAS BEEN, STRICTLY STILL GOT TALENT :clap:

Hi guys so who are you ?
Erm former lead singer of The Smiths, Mozzo

And who are these lot ?
My latest Lawnmower line up.

And what are you gonna sing for us ?
Our special version of Chain Gang by The Pretenders.

Ok take it way.

(PERFORMANCE :guitar::eek:)

Look guys I'm sorry but I just can't put you through to the next round, that was absolutely dreadful. It's a BIG FAT NO from me, sorry.

(sniggering to the rest of the judges)
What was that all about?
Did you see that guy with the coming face? :laughing:
What was he trying to do with that guitar? Because he can't 4kin play it that's for certain.
Poor Chrissy I hope she's not watching this shite tonight.
The worst audition we've ever seen.
Ok back to business who's next?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

No, they should leave Smiths & early Moz material well alone, they just massacre it. The poor audio here just amplifies how bad they sound. I’d rather listen to Morrissey singing in his front room to the backing of his cat’s meows, than endure this garbage. It’s not enjoyable to listen to to anymore, it’s an ordeal.

They already tried the Cat's Meow thing. The recording is called 'Sweetie Pie'.

(I'm kidding. I actually love that song.)

I reckon when 59 year old dudes suck in their guts, it makes their man boobs stick out. Reckon what is the deal with the Re-Run berets and how the fek'ell are Mexicans going to know anything about who the black panthers were? Take a piss mate inn n nn din't in n nnn n nnn n n it.
SPANX!!!

No, they should leave Smiths & early Moz material well alone, they just massacre it. The poor audio here just amplifies how bad they sound. I’d rather listen to Morrissey singing in his front room to the backing of his cat’s meows, than endure this garbage. It’s not enjoyable to listen to to anymore, it’s an ordeal.

I thought Morrissey's vocals for Hairdresser were fine.

Jesse playing with passion and melody. Morrissey singing wonderfully. Pace and urgency. There's life in them yet! What has Jesse done to his guitar/effects? It's as though he's finally found the confidence to let us actually hear what he's playing.

Ahh, that classic Jesse guitar sound gets another outing...

:clap:I AM HAS BEEN, STRICTLY STILL GOT TALENT :clap:

Hi guys so who are you ?
Erm former lead singer of The Smiths, Mozzo

And who are these lot ?
My latest Lawnmower line up.

And what are you gonna sing for us ?
Our special version of Chain Gang by The Pretenders.

Ok take it way.

(PERFORMANCE :guitar::eek:)

Look guys I'm sorry but I just can't put you through to the next round, that was absolutely dreadful. It's a BIG FAT NO from me, sorry.

(sniggering to the rest of the judges)
What was that all about?
Did you see that guy with the coming face? :laughing:
What was he trying to do with that guitar? Because he can't 4kin play it that's for certain.
Poor Chrissy I hope she's not watching this shite tonight.
The worst audition we've ever seen.
Ok back to business who's next?

Ah another busy day for Benjaminge...how long did it take you to write this tedious, crushingly unfunny drivel? Poor little twat.

His vocals are fine, never been in question. It’s the racket that lot behind him make which I take issue with.

You are too kind using the word 'Racket'.
4ck me ! Mr Tobasco has all those pedals at his feet to create that earache and coming face :guitar:.

Benny says Relax don't do it Jesse ffs it's very uncomfortable on the eye, (and ears) Stop it.

Ah another busy day for Benjaminge...how long did it take you to write this tedious, crushingly unfunny drivel? Poor little twat.

It took me about one and a half minutes if you really need to know.
Do you spot trains by any chance?

Here at BtBB :greatbritain::knife: we pride ourselves in customer correspondence please fill in the questioner below

How was your reply ?

a) Spot on
b) Misleading
c) A complete head 4ck

Next !

His vocals are fine, never been in question. It’s the racket that lot behind him make which I take issue with.
I totally agree with you. Hairdresser is a great little tune yet murdered by his current ensemble. They seem to be trying too hard to add an extra musical dynamic that is not really needed because the music was pretty perfect in the first place. I think this generally sums up the bands output in total. Strip back the needless intros and outros, put a decent tune together, put Mozzers voice and decent lyrics over it then everyone, including myself, would be like a pig in the proverbial shit again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom