Morrissey Replacing Nine Inch Nails at Riot Fest in Chicago (September 16, 2021)

Riot-Fest.jpeg

https://consequence.net/2021/08/mor...PVNVOwcgexkmVXdK4DfaLZ-SLXMNHWtNuTuvKy81eWE7A

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly Turkey...a party to remember ! Torch the bloody venue ...hang the bloody d.j., because the BULLSHIT it constantly says...has nothing to do with my life...hang the bloody d.j."

Ya got too much confusement about Polka Turkeys.
Polka Turkeys are a fun lovin', good timey bunch.
All that other stuff is for somethin' else.
It weren't done by Polka Turkeys.

Let's let Lil Wally explain...

Any guesses as to when he'll go on? Gates open at 2:30pm. Does he go on first in the afternoon? Last in the evening? Tickets actually aren't sold out for that Thursday.

And, just to let some of you know. I'm from Boston and have lived in Chicago since 2003. Yes, there are some dodgy parts of town (like any major city) and some real disturbed parts (like any...), but most of downtown Chicago is beautiful, cultured, and friendly. Admittedly, Douglas Park has its problems, but getting in and out on the day will be fine for any adult with a head on his shoulders.

I haven't been to a Moz show in six years, and I'm jonesing to go, but I just don't know if it's worth the risk. Fully vaccinated but concerned about close quarters and the variant and how I might react to getting sick. Would love to take my 9-yr old son, who's a fan (particularly of "Back on the Chain Gang" -- I know, I know...).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom