Morrissey Says “Thank you” for "The Boy With The Thorn" cover by Our June Lions - Morrissey Central

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than I expected. I really liked when they both sang

I reckon how can they fookin cover a song when they have to read the words m8 inn nn n n it. Reckon they look like lil' Sammy wannabes, but I reckon there is no way they could afford to live in LA.

Its a big fat YES from me, I believe this is what the Queen would like to see, so I'm going to press the GOLDEN BUZZER ! :clap::clap::clap:
You're through to next years final of Britain's Got Talent :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

That was pretty good actually.

That was pretty good actually.

It really is good. The funny thing though is as good as it is, especially the guitar playing, I couldn't help but imagine Morrissey's voice over the music. It has been written here many times about the wobbliness of his earlier vocals, but this song is vocally untouchable in my opinion.

His voice has etched its sound in my brain and nothing will be able to surpass it in terms of the music that was created for his beautiful lyrics. Anyone can sing the words, but the emotion and feeling behind the lyrics are what what makes Morrissey a singular force of nature. His delivery of his lyrics are what we turn up for at every concert.

Do you do requests?
I Won't Share You :thumb: and please make the outro go on forever :cool:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

really wanted to not like this... then I played it. Angels these two. Surely M was thinking of the Everly Brothers when watching this.

really wanted to not like this... then I played it. Angels these two. Surely M was thinking of the Everly Brothers when watching this.

Yes it's the least offensive Smiths cover I've seen lately but still it's just someone singing a Smiths song that isn't Morrissey.

These two did an excellent job with the song, and they also have nice hair. Not so sure about the beard.......

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom